Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Short, Fast, and Loud

Two

by SugarPlumFaerie 1 review

On and on reckless abandon...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Humor - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 706 words

0Unrated
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/CrystalGreenlee/FOB/224.jpg

2. Maybe he won't find out what I know

The heat radiated off the blackened asphalt, but he still pounded down toward the buses, full speed ahead. The guys would notice he was gone soon, so he had to make this quick. Before he even got to the door of their bus, the door swung open.

"Patrick, hurry up, before he catches us!"

He grinned up at her and jumped into the bus, gasping for breath as he closed the door.

"You're...insane...you know that?" he said, trying to catch his breath and waving his hands about

"What?" she said, grinning devilishly.

The smile went with the tight jeans and red lacey tank top she was wearing.

"What next? You got a whip back there?"

"Oh, stop it. You know you want to do this as much I do."
She hopped up on the counter near the sink and went through a few cabinets.

"Well, at least let me catch my breath before we start," he said, taking off his hat and brushing his hair out of his face before quickly putting it back on.

"Take this, and quit being such a...pansy."

He caught the bottle of water she threw at him and rolled his eyes. "Pansy?"

She laughed and took a seat near the window where a half-empty bottle of beer sat. "It was all I could think of."

"Well, then we're all lucky Pete doesn't get his writing material from you. Instead of 'Grand Theft Autumn' you would name it 'I'm desperately in love with a chick that doesn't notice me'."*

He laughed at the annoyed look on her face.

"Oh, shut up, boy who is never without a hat."

Patrick only laughed harder, making her huff and yank his hat off his head.

"Hey, give that back!"

"Nope," she called out, jamming the hat on her head and running toward the bunks.

He sighed and called out, "I'm not going to-" Patrick stopped speaking and sighed when he heard her giggling. "What are you doing now?"

She popped back in the bunk area, starting to dance wildly and messing around with his hat. Patrick stared for a second, then lunged for her.

"Noooo..."

She tried to run, but his arms wrapped around her and they fell on the ground near a bunk...



"Dude, what the hell is Patrick doing?" Pete said impatiently, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Trying to find shelter from the mess that is you," Joe muttered and smirked up at him from his fold-up chair.

"He just said he needed a cd to warm up to."

Pete gave Andy an irritated look. "Yeah, well, that was fifteen minutes ago, how long does it take to find a damned cd in the bus?"

Joe brushed off his pants and got up. "You say that like you're worried he's having hot sex with her in the bus."

Andy gave Joe such a harsh look that the smile slid off his face. "What?

"Shit," Pete called out, starting to sprint toward the buses...



"Do you think Pete will be really angry about this?"

Patrick glanced at her and squeezed her hand. "He'll be pissed at first, but it'll be okay."

"Are you sure?"

"It's no big deal. He's done this to me too."

"Oh. Well, it's fair game then."

They heard the door open and a strangled yelp. A few seconds later, a drenched and shocked Pete came into their view.

She practically cackled. "You never told me he'd have the deer in the headlights look on, Trick!"

"You...you guys are so going to get it. That wasn't even a funny prank!" Pete muttered, waving his sopping hoodie around.

"It was classic. You're so wet, you don't even know what to do. So who convinced you to come?"

Pete gave them an incredulous look. "Son of a...are you telling me that Joe and Andy helped you with this prank?"

She laughed, getting up and kissing his cheek. "You're so cute sometimes," she said before walking away.

*(Yes, I'm taking a page out of Evie's book for doing this. Read her stories, they're amazing) It's meant to be horribly bad/cheesy, okay?
Sign up to rate and review this story