Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The War : The Beginning.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

s;gldkfjg.d,mvn

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Joe walked into the house, Elise trailing behind him.
"Uh, Joe?" Elise called from behind him.
"Yeah."Joe stepped out of the house again and found Elise bending over in the garden."Well, jeez, Elise, you could have told me you wanted a little something-something at home."
He grabbed her hips and squeezed. She slapped his hands away and he laughed.
"Seriously, Joe. Does, uh, Patrick wear size 7 vans? Pink ones? Well actually only one." Elise sood back up, a muddy pink van hanging off her index and middle finger.
"No. I don't think so." Joe looked closely at the shoe,"but uh there's a worm in there."
"Eww!" Elise shrieked and chucked the shoe away. She wiped her hads on her shorts and shivered, groaning.
"I'm just kidding!"Joe laughed and hugged er.
"Ass." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist.
Joe ignored her."It was probably Pete's or Doc's. Don't worry about it." He lead her inside the house and called out,"Guys? And Doc. Ready for practice?"
"..."
"Guys?" Joe called again. What the hell? Then he heard shouts from upstars.
"Dude, just give 'em back!"
"I don't have them!" Thump. That's my cue. Joe started up the stairs.
"Get off!"
"Give them back!" Tumble. Thud.
"Stop being asses!" Doc being the only girl was easy to figured out.
"Not till he gives them back!" Joe turned the corner in the hallway and saw Pete on top of Andy, Doc and Patrick looking down on them. Everyone looked up at Joe and Elise. Andy took this oppurtunity to roll over on top of Pete.
"Get this in your head: I DON'T HAVE YOUR STUPID PETER PAN BOXERS!"
Pete gasped from beneath Andy,"They are not stupid! I love those amazing boxes!"
Andy rolled his eyes and climbed off Pete, holding his hand out for Pete to grab.
"Asshole." Pete said taking Andy's hand.
"Snog and make up. The both of you." Doc said, eyebrow raised.
"Okay." Peter went in toward Andy's red tinted face.
"I'll pass." Andy pushed Pete's face away.
Pete pouted but then said seriously"Where are my boxers, though? I just washed them. They are my favorite"
He looked around the room for guilty faces. Good luck.
"Pete, no one took your boxers. You probably just lost them." Patrick picked up his guitar,"Now can we please practice. I've got plans, later."
'Ooh." Pete joked as they left the room. Doc hit him in the chest."That's more like it."
"What?" Doc furrowed her brow confused.
"Nothing. Just you're being mean to me, again."
"Again? When was I not?"
'Last night. You didn't even make an emo joke."
Doc patted his head gently,"Wentz, you're losing it."
She grabbed a jacket and went out the front door after Elise to go shopping.Pete stuck his tounge out.
"I am not!"

Andy felt his phone start to vibrate and then it started in with Patrick singing,"Get Busy Living." His drumsticks started to lip and he heard Joe hit a sour note, Pete winced, closing his eyes while spinning and tripped over the mic cord. Patrick stopped singing, the real one, nd everyone listened as And searched through his pocket for his phone. He flipped it open,"Hello?"
"Hey!" Lara!
"Hey! U. H-hold on for a second." He started to walk off the stage but got hit in the head with something long and hard.
"What do you think you're doing?" Pete asked standing up.
"Phone. Go check your hair. It's kinda-"Andy ruffled Pete's hair hard "messed up."
Pete gasped and hopped off the stage and ran into the bathroom.
"Sorry about that." Andy said into his phone quietly.
"Oh!" Lara said sweetly"Sorry. Was I interrupting band practice or something? I can call back later."
"No, no, no! It's fine. So what's up?" Andy sat in the far corner of the room and scratched his fuzzy chin.
"i just felt like talking to you." Andy smiled at her cute little voice."I barely see Doc anymore, so you are my only best friend."
Best friend. Right. Friend. Andy cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably."So someone stole Pete's Peter Pan boxers."
Lara laughed out loud."Seriously? That's crazy! i wonder who it was!"
"He thought it was me." Andy smiled dreamily at Lara's soft laugh.
"I could picture you in Peter Pan boxers in a second!" They laughed.
"Hey! Andy!" He looked up surprised. Band rpactice. Oops."Hey, Lara, can I call you later. Maybe go out to dinner later?" He spole quieter and quieter as Pete and Patrick approached to jump on him.
"Yeah that's great! call me later!"
"yeah. Bye." He hung up just before Pete landed on him."Ah! Asshole!"
"That's what you get for messing with my hair, bitch! Who are we going to dinner with?"
"No one. I'm going out but we aren't" Andy tried to climb off the couch. Patrick jumped out of no where with a green lightsbaer. He pointed it threateningly at Andy.
"You may want to rethink that Hurely." Patrick looked sompletely stupid in his checkered sweater vest, trucker hat and jeans with his eyebrow aised, in an offensive stance.
"Don't even think about it, Stumpy." Andy tried to stand again but Patrick pushed him down with the plastic stick.
"..." poke poke.
"..." poke poke.
"..." poke poke. Andy jumped up and pulled a blue light saber out of no where.
"Let's tango!"
Pete watched them from the couch as Joe joined enthusiastically.
"My friends are cool. Oh phone."
Pete grabbed Andy's Back Jack, covered in Peta stickers.
'Hmm. Secret dinner with who?'
He typed in the passcode and skimmed through the menu and opened recent calls.
'1. L.N.'
He clicked the view and nearly dropped the phone. There was Lara Newton, smiling up at him, winking.
"What!? What?!" Why is Lara on Hurely's phone? Why was she talking to him? Him talking to her? What was going on Pete glared at the back of Andy's stupid head."how dare he. Well no. They did sleep together. That has to count for something, I think."
He quickly memorized Lara's number. This was war. May the best looking guy win.
grandmother's hose :]] sorry for mistakes. guess. p.s. i love reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story