Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Gerard Way met Pete Doherty

If Gerard Way met Pete Doherty

by Wots 3 reviews

This is my story about if Gerard Way met Pete Doherty/ Go easy its ma first go

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 876 words

0Unrated
It was a warm July night as Pete began to exit the car and make his way into the building.
It looked as if yet again his breakaway group Babyshambles would leave him to perform another venue by himself. But by now he was used to it, and the truth is he just loved to perform with or without Babyshambles. He made his way into the venue and was greeted by the management guy. 'Good to see you nice and early Pete he said' Pete nodded as he looked around the room. 'Yes well you're on in fifteen minutes' the man said. Pete fixed up his hat and walked on making his way down the hallway past all the security and sound guys. He went up the stairs where he saw the crowd from the balcony he sat down and opened a can of Red Bull then he pulled out his guitar and began to tune it. After that was done he had seven minutes until he was due to go onstage with a little spare time he had. He analysed the crowd he knew that he would be supporting a band called My Chemical Romance yet he did not know of them or of their music but he noticed the crowd almost all had My Chemical Romance shirts on. As he looked he saw just one boy with a Libertines shirt on. This made Pete smile. He saw it was time to go on. He walked down the stairs and a security guy led him to a door 'Good luck Pete' he said. Pete walked up the stairs to the stage where he was blinded by lights and loud screams filled his ears. 'Hello' he said into the microphone the crowd looked at him funny and just clapped. 'Alright then' he said humorously. He looked up at the balcony and saw five guys sit down where he just was. They must be the band he thought to himself. He burst out the opening chords to Beg Steal Or Borrow the crowd liked what they heard so gave it a chance after playing five other songs he got a massive cheer he smiled .'Thank you' he said then walked of the stage and down the hallway.


Pete walked towards the door with the exit sign on the door. Brushing the sweat from his face he felt a hand grab his shoulder he turned to see a man with long black hair and big bright hazel eyes. 'Hey dude that was awesome' he said. Pete was both full of surprise and flattery.
'Thanks mate' he spoke in his quiet voice. 'My names Gerard I am the singer from My Chemical Romance. 'Oh right my names Pete Doherty its nice to meet you Gerard'. 'Hey do you know what would be cool. Pete shook his head 'If after we are finished here you come back to our bus we can have some beer or something'. Pete looked at the ceiling for a minute.
'No thanks Gerard I got some stuff to do. He gave Gerard a wink and vanished past the door into the dark of the night. Gerard stared wide eyed. 'Ok Pete see you around'. He said to himself.

The next day Pete woke to a strong shade of light through his flat window. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He didn't bother to brush his teeth or have a shower he just jumped up and put on a green shirt with blue jeans and some white sunglasses. Then he left his flat he was heading for the town centre as in the morning he usually had a coffee. As he walked through the centre he saw that the Virgin Megastore had huge My Chemical Romance posters all over it and a lot of kids in black standing outside. As Pete walked up the stairs to a higher part of the centre he felt a hand grab his shoulder 'Guess who' the excitable voice said 'ummmm' Pete Turned around to see the familiar face 'Gerald!' Pete said. Gerard laughed nope 'Gerard' 'Oh sorry' Pete said. 'No prob hey you want to get a coffee'. Pete nodded with a smile. Then they sat down at the back of the coffee store and began to talk. 'So Pete where you from'. 'Around here you' 'oh I am from New Jersey. 'Me and the guys are just touring promoting our new album'. 'We are gona do a live show in Virgin'. Pete smiled 'cool' he said. 'Yep' Gerard smiled back. Gerard was wearing huge black sunglasses and his hood up probably so people don't recognise him. Just then two My Chemical Romance fan girls walked in. 'Oh my god it's Gerard Way' one shouted. 'Hey who's he with' the other one said. 'Pete Doherty!' they said. They went up to Gerard 'Hey can we sit next to you Gerard' they asked timidly. 'Sure' Gerard said. They sat next to him. Keeping well away from Pete. 'So what was you saying Pete'. Pete looked at the two girls who where giving him death looks. 'Thanks for the coffee Gerard that was nice' Pete said then walked away. 'Pete wait' Gerard shouted. And ran after him .But Pete had vanished.
Sign up to rate and review this story