Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 30:Don't Speak

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

What happens at a Panic! concert when their girlfriend are there? Elena gets semi-permanane red streaks in her hair and Brendon dances. Sorry... filler but READ IT! I LIKEY!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1024 words

0Unrated
"Are you guys okay now?" Lilee asked Brendon, brushing her hair.

He nodded. "Yeah. We talked it out last night."

She put her brush down and hopped onto the seat next to him. "He did have a point though..."

Brendon cocked an eyebrow. "About me being the cause of everything bad? What the fuck, Lilee?"

"No! With the baby and all... what is it gonna do to your career and us?"

"It's gonna bring us closer together, which I didn't think was possible until I found out you were pregnant. And our career? I have no clue. Either get us even more famous and publicity, being on the cover of every single teen magazine, MTV 24/7... I can't think of more."

"Rumors, being dissed, being even more liked. Maybe invited to all those celebrity clubs and shit."

Brendon grinned. "Yeah right."

Lilee laughed. "I know. That'd be on the cover. Lilee Leto, invited to a celebrity chess tournament! I hate chess."

He laughed also and shook his head. "That would be some crazy shit."

*

"BAMBOOZLE '09!! FEATURING FALL OUT BOY, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, SHINY TOY GUNS, HEAD AUTOMATICA, THE ACADEMY IS..., CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR, RISE AGAINST, MUSE! HEAD LINER PANIC! AT THE DISCO!" Jon said, ecstatically reading the flyer they found lying on the floor.

"Yeah, this is a tour alright. Flyers all over the floor. Smell the nastyness." Spencer said.

Kara followed with her arms crossed over her chest. "And what do the girls do? They sit back stage and watch."

Ryan rolled his eyes. "You don't have to sit there. You just do so we know where you are but that's why we have cell phones, pens and paper, text messaging."

"Yeah, go sell merch or something." Brendon said.

"Just what we wanted to do... sell merch." Lilee said, adjusting her sunglasses.

"Let people know that we're taken and not gay." Brendon said, playfully punching Ryan.

"Yeah. We're not." Ryan said.

Lilee giggled. "That actually sounds like a good idea." She was quiet for a minute. "Hold on. Baby. Stomach. Public."

"Oh yeah... Lilee, you can be bored. Kara have fun." Jon said.

"Oh shut up. It's not like they're gonna start a whole gang of rumor starters and tell MTV about this."

"Yeah. Fuse is friendlier."

Lilee rolled her eyes. "Then let the friendly rumors begin."

Kara laughed. "Let's go and good luck guys! Sweetie." She kissed Ryan and ran off.

Lilee kissed Brendon and followed Kara to the merch station.

"Let them have fun Ryan, Brendon." Jon said, taking Brendon by his shirt collar and at the same time blocking Ryan from running off to catch them. "Less stress off of you guys anyways."

"Yeah. And we have a concert-with the thought of them getting raped in mind."

"Lilee's already pregnant... Kara's strong enough."

"Yeah. Don't sweat." Jon said.

*

"Sit tight. I'm gonna need you to keep time. Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me. Good, good. Now we're making some progress. Come on, just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat." Brendon sang, as the crowd went wild. He was singing but at the same time, looking through the crowd for Lilee and Kara. "And I believe, this may call for a proper introduction and well. Don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue."

Too many fuckin' brunettes.

As the guitar solo went on, Brendon thought 'How am I supposed to find her in this crowd?'

"Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen. Oh we're still so young, desperate for attention. I aim to be: your eyes! Trophy boys, trophy wives." He repeated the verse, while walking over to Ryan. He nodded to him.

Ryan shrugged and continued to play. Brendon looked at Jon who was rolling his eyes.

"Applause! Applause! No wait, wait. Dear studio audience I have an announcement to make. It seems the artists these days are not who you think. So we'll pick back up on another page."

Brendon continued with the song until the guitar solo before the ending of the song. He walked around the set looking all over and he saw two girls standing by the side. He walked closer to the side they were on, finally identifying them as Lilee and Kara. He smiled.

"Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen. Swear to shake it up. If you swear to listen! Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen. Swear to shake it up, swear to shake it up."

*

"Lilee!!!" Kara yelled. "LILEE!!"

Lilee looked at Kara. "WHAT?"

"LET'S GO BACK STAGE!"

Lilee nodded and followed her.

*An hour later.*

"Thank you New Jersey! This song was our last single on 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out'! 'Build God, Then We'll Talk'"

But no music started. Brendon smiled at Ryan, who smiled back.

"But before we start the song and leave. We would like to thank all of our fans, new and the fans that have stuck with us since the beginning, our awesome road crew, our families, our friends. But especially our girlfriends. 2 that have decided to come on tour with us. Ryan, go ahead."

Ryan smiled and ran off backstage, coming back on with Lilee and Kara. Brendon walked over and took Lilee's hand, leading her to the middle of the stage with him while Kara was by Ryan's side.

They started the song, while Brendon took Lilee all around the stage and kind of danced with her.

*********

Hey hey! Sorry. I'm in a very odd mood today and thought... why not give my fans some more chapterness while I listen to a bunch of No Doubt music? Yeah. It's tribute to Gwen Stefani day so do it. Kidding... but she has some great tunes with the band. So I hope you enjoyed, despite the fact that this was more of a filler than a chapter and me showing off that I know all the words to 'The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martydom is Press Coverage" So, thanks. More chapters up soon, look out for Ghost Girl. Bye.

Elena(wuz hurr)


Sign up to rate and review this story