Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Son Of Our Saviours

Chapter two

by roses_in_blood_aiden 4 reviews

School boy Aiden gets the teacher angry and guess who shows up at the concert!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 1129 words

0Unrated
"Seth! Pay attention!"
The other kids all started to giggle as Seth lifted his head off the desk when the teacher slammed his ruler on Seth's desk, just missing his head.
"Wha? Sorry Mr. P, must of dozed off." Seth said casually.
As he stretched the kids started to laugh.
"Was up all night, drinking and shit."
Mr. Peterson gave him a dirty look.
"Oh really? I have a cure for that. 500 word essay on, 'Why drinking is slowly killing you', and I want it in by tomorrow." Mr. Peterson said.
Ah, the harsh treatment. To be truthful with you guys, I may be the narrator, but I'm in this story. I'm actually Seth's best friend Harry, and I'm the back up and guitar for our band.
"Ah, no can do Mr. Pete, Light Among the Chaos are pulling an all-nighter tonight. Three concerts in one night, then we're turning in for a late supper. So if I can squeeze it in, your welcome to torment me." Seth said in his face.
Wow. Brave man. Might as well send him in to the other side's camp.
"Your really stupid Klause, you know that?" One of the guys in our class said.
"Fuck you, George." Seth shouted.
We all gasped.
"Did you just say what I thought you said?" Mr. Peterson asked angrily.
"Ya, why the fuck not? It's just a stupid word. It won't hurt anyone. Fuckity fuck fuck fucker. See?" Seth said.
Stupid move.
"How would you like to see the school councillor?" Mr. Peterson asked.
"How you would like to suck my balls?"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
"Sorry, not loud enough? I said, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, Mr. Peterson?"
We all sat there for what seemed like a hour. Then I finally said,
"Holy shit dude, that was harsh."
Mr Peterson screamed at us,
"THAT'S IT! ALL OF YOU, 1000 WORD ESSAY ON HOW WE SHOULDN'T SWEAR! AND YOU TWO!"
I looked around.
"Who, me too?"
"YES, YOU TOO HARRY! REPORT TO THE PRINCIBLE AFTER SCHOOL! AND YOUR PARENTS ARE GETTING ENVOLVED THIS TIME!" He looked like he was going to explode, and he was beet red.
...................................................................

After school, we sat in the principles office, and I couldn't even look at anything but floor. Seth was the opposite.
"Ma, I completely hate school! All we do is work work work!"
"I don't care. That is not an excuse for embarrassing yourself and pelting the teacher with cursing."
"No amount of counselling will help me."
"I know..."
My conversation with my parents was different. It was, yes ma, yes pa, no ma, no pa, I'm sorry.
Ya, a little sucker I am...
Our parents thought we were going to be little.
OH, FUCK THAT!
...............................................................
Seth wiped the sweat off his face. He brought the microphone up to his lips.
"So this song..."
He paused, and looked over to Mikey, our drum player.
"This song, was written by me...two days after my birthday."
He then twirled the wire around his finger.
"So put your hands together!"
He got the crowd clapping, at a fairly quick speed, since this was a very fast song. Trust me, I can barely keep up.
"Ya, keep em together."
He had gotten the crowd extra worked up; there was a little commotion in the front. Wait...I looked closely to one of the men in the front. No wonder there was commotion, that was Gerard Way, of My Chemical Romance! But I had to carry on with the songs.
"I would to wish... an Alishia Peterson a very happy sixteenth birthday.... And... I would to dedicate this song to her."
There were so many pauses he takes, it gets annoying.
"This song...is Son Of Our Saviours."
We played the song in harmony, but it was very hard.

Seth shouted,
"What? I don't hear you! A little louder now! That's right! Now, GO!"
Then he sang,
"Why do you do this to me I need a saviour not a demon from hell
I need a person who can save me now not a person who will bring me
down! I just a little boy who needs a lot of taming if you can't tame me then why...try...at all
What is life bleed on the floor now
They'll never take me alive
Heaven or hell either way I'm just a devil angel,
I'm the son of our saviours, so take this pretty poetry and...
Shove it! Cuz I'm just a fucked up mess a messed up fuck
No one know where she goes but NO she goes down down down, to hell!"
Then he let the audience yell,
"TAKE A BULLET TO THE HEAD!"
"What is life bleed on the floor now
They'll never take me alive
Heaven or hell either way I'm just a devil angel,
I'm the son of our saviours, so take this pretty poetry and...
Take...me home, and take...me to the...FUCK!
Where we'll have fucked up sex on the kitchen table then as soon I get off guard you shoot me in head
Bang bang and look who's bleeding on the floor with me when I turn that gun around at your fucked up face and ha look who's Gooowwwnnn!
What is life bleed on the floor now
They'll never take me alive
Heaven or hell either way I'm just a devil angel,
I'm the son of our saviours, so take this pretty poetry and...
Go to hell go to heaven no one knows if god is watching tell me I'm a bad boy as the blood the runs down the walls when the cops comes a massacre will occur if I'm still alive
Where, is your heart, when you leave me
Hear me say, why did you have to do this to us
When the guns are on sale, watch out for us!
What is life bleed on the floor now
They'll never take me alive
Heaven or hell either way I'm just a devil angel,
I'm the son of our saviours, so take this pretty poetry and...FUCK THIS SISTER!"
And he screamed with all his might,
"So GO! GO! GO! GO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAHHHHHH!
DON'T TAKE ME DOWN, DON'T TAKE ME DOWN, DON'T TAKE ME...
DOOOOWWWWWAAAHHHHHH!"
He dropped to the ground.
"Wow, that was intimidating." He joked.
Seth got up and brushed off his pants. He introduced the last song,
"Okay. So one last song...one of my favourites. Sung by my favourite band, My Chemical Romance. Come on people, House Of Wolves!"
And the crowd goes wild! Every time we do it, we do everything they did at the House Of Blues, October 30, 2006. So we did the song, with the people screaming their hearts out. Hurray for our emo fans!
Sign up to rate and review this story