Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

chapter two

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter two

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 895 words

0Unrated
so here is chapter two. i never knew that chapter one was posted because laura sucks and didnt tell me so that is why you had to wait from me. but here is the chapter and my next one will be longer!

Chapter 2

Ana's POV

Kicked out of my own house! What the hell. I swear if those boys destroy my house there will be hell to pay. I will make sure that dirty and Charlie do not reproduce! These are the times I wish Lizy was here. Then I could run to her bitching and complaining and she would calm me down and take me out for ice cream. Hmm ice cream that sounds good right about now.
Glancing around me, I spotted Ice Scream. When the hell did that get here? Oh well beggars can't be choosers. Walking inside I quickly placed my order. Taking the ice cream from the man I thanked him before finding a nice quiet seat in the back where no one could bother...
"hey ana banana!"
...me.
"that rhymed!"
I shook my head as pete pulled out the chair in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked taking a bite of my ice cream.
"waiting on stace we are going to see a movie! You should come with us! Oh ice cream!" he snatched the cone from me taking a big bite.
"that's mine" I whined trying to grab it back from him.
"finders keepers loser weepers!"
"but I bought it!"
He stopped mid bite looking down to examine the cone. "good choice" he nodded after a minute before continuing to eat it.
"you suck" I pouted leaning back in the chair sighing in defeat.
"nope I lick" I shuddered as he proceed to lick the ice cream cone.
"stop being a jack ass"

Pete's POV

I rubbed the back of my head looking up at Stacey. "you didn't have to hit me" I pouted moving away from her as she took the seat next to ana.
"you didn't have to steal my ice cream" Ana shot back reaching for her cone once again.
"Not my fault its yummy.. HEY!" Stacey smiled in triumph while handing the cone back to Ana.
"I don't want it now! It has pete germs! Those are lethal!" she laughed throwing the cone in the nearest trash can.
"I would have eaten that!" I snapped glaring at her as she sat back down.
"you snooze you loose"
"man I hate girls!" I yelled
"you like men now?" Ana laughed standing up from her chair.
"wait you didn't know? Us having a child is just his cover story" I glared at Stacey as we walked out of the ice cream shop.
"bitch" I mumbled "so where is your other half?" I asked turning back to ana.
"are you sure you're not the pregnant one?" she laughed but her smile quickly faded when she saw I wasn't laughing. Shaking her head she continued. "he invited dirty and Charlie over and they are destroying my house"
"with out me! That's not fucking cool!" talking out my phone I quickly dialed Andy's number.
"hey jack ass! Way to invite me"

Laura's POV

"does this look ok?" I asked joe holding up another outfit.
"for the hundredth time yes!" I sighing threw down the outfit searching for another one.
"what was wrong with that one?" joe asked throwing himself facedown on the bed.
"it wasn't the one. It has to be the perfect outfit! Don't you understand! Both families are getting together for dinner tonight joe. It's the first time we will all be together. I have to look perfect." Sighing in frustration I grabbed the first outfit I had shown him. "are you sure this looks good."
"mmmhmm." He mumbled not looking up.
"you didn't even look! I'm glad to know you are so supportive of me! Thanks" I slammed the bathroom door shut leaning against it I slid to the floor fighting back the tears that treatened to fall.
"baby"
a soft knock sounded.
"baby open up"
"no why do you care."
"don't be like this. C'mon open the door."
Standing up I slowly opened the door. I felt joe's arms wrap around me. "its all going to be fine" he mumbled stroking my hair gently. "I'm scared. What if they hate each other." Pulling back he smiled down at me "they have met before"
"yeah but that was different. That was just for FOB. We weren't engaged. Now it's all different!"

Andy's POV

"cool a fire!!"
"pete I have to go!" I yelled slamming the phone closed. "fire where?" running into the kitchen I saw the trash can in the sink up in flames.
"what the hell Charlie!"
He turned around looking at me "sorry man I was cold" everyone stopped looking at me waiting for my reaction.
"oh in that case, please continue!"
"Ben what are you doing?" I asked watching the kid take all the cereal bags out of their box and putting them in a different box.
"Switching the cereals."
"Why?"
"Why not?"
Shrugging I turning around to see bubbles spreading out form under the laundry room door. Curious I opened the door.
"what the fuck" I laughed as the bubbles poured out. Ana is going to have a fit. Oh well enjoy it while it lasts.
"cannon ball!"
Sign up to rate and review this story