Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > College Roomies

Note

by Deidara 2 reviews

A simple author's note

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 200 words

1Funny
Wow quite alot of reviews for this story in a few days, and thankfull for those who have taken their time to review this story and even more to those who have review more than one chapter! Some of you may know by now that I've also posted this story in fanfiction.net though I'm even more gratefull to those who still review on this site. But I wish to know due to a review from fanfiction.net about the previos chapter I believe if you wish me to keep me writing this story as if they're in college but high school courses if thats alright, I'm going to be asking the same the on fanfiction.net.
I have trouble in writing humor as some of you can see, but I'd be more appreciative if you were to state as to what you liked in the said chapter and such. (I feel like Shikamaru and Kakashi for not updating my stories for so long, I need to find a motivation, I had Lawliet from Death Note which I sadly don't own in any way but he got killed, hopefully that wasn't a spoiler to those who are reading Death Note)
Sign up to rate and review this story