Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Way One-Shots

Relax, Take It Easy

by Cucumber 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1202 words

0Unrated
The rain had finally stopped, but the streets were almost flooded due to the heavy rain. I looked at my partner, we had been walking in our innocence when the rain had started out of nowhere, it seemed. We had managed to run for cover in some tiny little café where we had spent the last two hours just talking and drinking our coffee. We had never spent so much time alone; touring doesn't really offer much privacy.

We had met on the first day of tour, my band, The Little Redhood, is supporting his on their America tour. The first time I laid eyes on him my heart skipped a beat, no one had ever had that impact on me. After few days it was like we had known each other forever, but we just stayed friends. I was too scared to tell him the way I felt about him and he didn't show any signs that he felt the same way as I did. So I kept my mouth shut about it, although my mind wouldn't forget my crush on him and every night my fantasies about us two become more and more intense.

When he asked me to come with him shopping this afternoon my insides screamed of joy. A time to be alone with him would be just what I needed, maybe I'd figure out if there was a chance for us to become more then just friends.

He looked at me, his eyes shining as he played with the wedding band on his finger. I totally forgot to mention that, didn't I? He's married, although it happened quite recently, he's still married and therefore off limits.

"Are you ready to go?"

I nodded. Something about it him had made me loose the capability to talk, it was possibly the way he looked at me, like he wanted nothing more than to rip my clothes off...

He put a fiver on the table and stood up. We walked out of the café and out on the street that previously had been buzzing with life but everyone seemed to have run for cover. We tried our best to stay away from the biggest puddles, but sometimes it was inevitable to step into them. He reached for my hand as I was about to jump over one of those big ones, he probably meant to help me get over it but instead I jumped right in the middle of it, dragging him into it with me.

We stood there in the middle of it, soaking wet, staring into each other's eyes. His facial expressions were usually unreadable, but I'm pretty certain I could see hunger and lust in his eyes. I licked my lips, a habit of mine that I always do when I'm nervous. He took a step towards me and he placed his hand on my cheek. I noticed that he had removed the wedding band but after that my mind went blank.

His lips connected with mine, his loose hand wrapped around my waist. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. My arms went around his neck as the kiss got deeper. A soft moan came from me as his hand started to caress my hip. He broke away and licked his lips.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this here."

He took a step away from me and ran a hand through his hair. Somehow my mind started working again and I formed the sentence I had wanted to say since I first saw him.

"My room or yours?"

He first looked at me shocked before smiling.

"Yours, I'm sharing a room with my brother."

We didn't touch each other at all on our way back to the hotel. We didn't say a word to each other on our way back to the hotel. I still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Once we got to my hotel room we stood in the middle of the floor just looking at each other. I guess neither of us thought this far. A small smile played on his lips as he kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket. I decided to do the same so I kicked my shoes off too and took off my sweater. He took a one step closer to me and I took a step towards him also. I could feel his breath on my face just before his lips covered mine.

His fingers played with the hem of my tank top. I lifted my hands over my head so he could pull it off. Once it was off he trailed kisses down my neck as his hands caressed my breasts. A moan escaped my lips and I felt him smirking against my skin.

He pealed off his t-shirt and led me towards the bed. He sat down and pulled me down in his lap. Our lips connected in a hungry kiss as he started to struggle with getting my bra off. He managed to unclasp it and smiled triumphantly. I ran my hands down his chest and towards his belt buckle which unclasped without any problems.

He grinned as he pinned me down on the bed and hovered over me. His eyes ran over my naked upper body, I shivered under his gaze. He kicked off his jeans and started to unzip mine. He seemed to be struggling with the zipper so I did my best to help him getting me out of my pants.

Once we were both naked he got on top of me and positioned himself between my thighs. He kissed me hungrily, his tongue fighting mine for dominance in my mouth. He held my hips as he was about to thrust into me. I stiffened underneath him and he stopped moving. He looked at me, wide-eyed.

"Are you a virgin?"

Yes.

"No! It's, uh, just, erm, been awhile!"

He looked at me unconvinced, but smiled softly.

"Just relax, take it easy. I won't hurt you."

I took a deep breath and returned his smile. He kissed me before penetrating me, my nails dug into his back as I fought the urge to scream out loud. He moved really slowly to begin with and before long I was thrusting my hips to meet with his.

I felt my heart start to beat faster and my breath, along with the occasional moan, became louder. He started to move faster and as I felt him release inside of me he let out a low moan. He collapsed on top of me and lay there still for a second.

He raised himself up on his elbows and looked at me. He smiled as he stroke my damp cheek.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold back anymore."

"It's okay."

He kissed me softly.

"I'll repay you some day."

I nodded as he rolled off me. I sat up, I was all sweaty and sticky.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay?"

He nodded before kissing me softly. I reluctantly stood up and got into the bathroom. Just as I was about to step into the shower I heard the door slam.

I just hope this didn't ruin our friendship.
Sign up to rate and review this story