Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Save the world or Damn the world?!?

Beginning

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Maxine was told at a young age that she will either help the government or she will go against the government. She grew up being taught how to fight and she was in a gang to do more training when s...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 2306 words

1Original
Evie: She has brown hair with red and blonde highlights. She has emo bangs and it was shot in the back and somewhat long in the front. She was very punk, and yet ditzy. She loves to act, sing, and dance. She dresses like a preppy punk/emo girl. She was very attractive, and could always get what she wanted.

Lindsay: She had red hair and it was cut short, but it looked cute on her. She was almost like Evie, but she dressed more preppy, but acted like a punk/emo girl. She was also into acting, singing, and dancing. She was attractive and she always got the guys who were shy.

Bridget: She had brown hair that was long and dressed different everyday. She would be preppy one day and then the next day she would be punk/emo. She loved art and photography. She was attractive, but never really had a guy.

Maxine: She had jet black that was long and she always kept in a pony tail. She always dressed in black or dark colors. She was very built, and had the body most girls would kill for. She had a couple tattoos, but the one everyone knew about was the barcode on the back of her neck. But she had a snake on her lower back, and on her ankle she had a African warrior tattoo. She has never had a boyfriend because she is to afraid to have one and they are all afraid of her.



This story is about how Evie, Lindsay, Bridget, and most important Maxine (everyone calls her Max) became friends and then one gave them to the worst person. Max would have to be the most important girl in the world to everyone in the world and mostly the vampires and the government. The reason the government wants her, is because at a young age she was learning military things, and as she grew up, she got stronger and she is like an one woman army. The TV show Dark Angel was based partly on her. She does have a tattoo of a bar code on the back of her neck. That is there because she was in a gang for a couple years of her life, to finish training and to get stronger. But, when she left the gang they gave her that so she would never forget where she became partly what she is. The vampires want her, because the government wants her and they need someone with the strength that she has.

The 4 girls are best friends and they met in college. Evie, Lindsay, and Bridget met in high school and ended up going to the same college. Bridget met Max in a kick boxing class. Max was in there because it was the class she had to take before any other ones. Once in the class everyone was learning and she just kept going over different things most people did not know how to do. So the teacher said because she had to take the class that she could help the other students and he would pass her. That is how Bridget met her, was because Max was help Bridget and they just clicked.

Bridget invited Max to come out with Evie and Lindsay and Max was happy she had a friend. But, she had to be care full because almost everyone wanted her and she did not want anyone to get hurt because of her. So she was happy to have friends for the first time in pretty much her whole life. So the 4 became good friends and all. Max kept teaching Bridget in and out of class. Max did this because she wanted Bridget to be able to take care of her self.

As college went on the girls got closer and closer and Bridget got better and better. Max had even taught the other two some self defense moves. Right now the 4 girls are in the senior year of college and were closer then ever. The girls had never questioned Max about her have the tattoo and her being about to fight like she was in the army. But, one night they asked her. She told them because her dad told her one day she would have to choose between helping the government or go against them. She never knew why he had said this, but it would become clear later on after college.

After graduation the girls had decided to move to LA, they moved there because Evie and Lindsay were actor, singers, and dancers. They were triple threats. They wanted to find something in LA to do. Bridget loved art and she had majored in Art and photography. So she heard of a company looking for someone like her, so she called them and they want her to come in and they will look her over. Max majored in Kick Boxing, as a teacher, and she also majored in acting. She would love to do stun double stuns.

That is how Dark Angel was made, she was trying to find a job and in Hollywood and someone asked her to tell them about her life and they said that would be a great TV show. She would play herself, which she was somewhat not wanting to do, because everyone would know where she was and it would be easier to find her. But, she did it anyway because she needed the money. She also got the other girls jobs, Evie and Lindsay would be in the show, and Bridget as a side job would help with advertisements.

And now is the present time, and they are working on the 4 season of the show. They had met tons of different actors. Evie had fallen for one of the actors, and his name was William. Max did not like him, but let Evie make she own decisions. William played the bad guy in the show and he was perfect. Every one saw less and less of William and Evie after the days scenes were shot. And that is where we leave the story to play out.




~William's P.O.V.~
~Present day time~

"Evie, trust me. They will try to kill us. They are not your friends anymore. Let me and my men take care of them. We will make sure, that they will never try to kill us or any of our people." I told Evie a lie about her old friends. (This is after shooting our scenes for the day) They were not really trying to kill us, I wanted Max and the only way to get her is to go through her friend. I already had Evie, but she was easy to get. Lindsay will be another one who will be easy to get, but Bridget was closer to Max and I am pretty sure Max had taught her some stuff.

Ok, before I go on with this. I might as well tell you what is going on. My name is William Beckett and I am the proud leader of the Dandies. I have 4 guys who serve under me; they are Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker and Spencer Smith. We are the highest vampires in my clan and almost every other one too. We would have to be the most evil vampires, and we only want the best girls to be part of the Dandie clan. That is why I want Max, she is the best and she is the one who can help the vampire race become bigger, because she could take on the government. We wanted the vampires to rule the government and she could help. So I had to make Evie the first one I changed and make her think that she is the most important thing in the Dandies.

I would show everyone that she was the queen and that she would be here for a long time, but everyone knew, that one day Spencer would change Max and they would rule the government. Evie would still be the biggest thing in the Dandies but Max would be bigger. Because Max taught Bridget everything she knows, Brendon would be the one to change her and rule under Spencer and Max. Those four were the best and when together they could do anything. Ok, back to our plan.

"But William, I don't want anything to happen to them. They are my friends, why do they have to be dragged into this?" Evie asked me.

"Ok, as I said. I have heard for some of my best spies that they have been talking about you and me, and I also heard that Max has been talking about killing off the vampires. That means you too." I told her that, but it was half true. That were talking about her and me, but nothing else. Max did not know about us vampires yet, but sooner then later she will find out from someone. It is said that one day someone will come to her and finish her training. And if she is already turned they will teach her to fight the government, and if she is not they will teach her every way to defeat anything.

"Ok, so how do I help not get us killed?" Yes, my plan was working; Evie was playing along with my lies and half truths.

"Well, we are almost done with shooting the last show of the 4th session. So once that is over, we take about a couple months off. But, during the week after shooting is done, you will get them here, where we will pretty much kidnap them." I told her. "Once we have them in their own cells, I will let Brendon, Spencer, and Ryan have them. Does that sound good?"

"It does. I love how evil you are Mr. Beckett. Sometimes I forget how much I love your controlling ways." Oh was she easy. She was not a slut, but once she had a guy she just gave into them so fast.

"Well, I love controlling you." I gave her an evil grin. "It is almost time to go feed. Go change my dear." She left and then I left to go change in to an all black outfit to go hunting in. Tonight, I think I want to give dear Bridget and Lindsay a scare of their lives. So the next time they see me it, will be easier to take them down.




~Bridget's P.O.V.~

Lindsay and I were going out tonight after she was done shooting her scenes for the TV show. It would have been all 4 of us, but again Evie was out with William, and Max was still shooting some of her longer, more action packed scenes. And once she was done we all knew she would want to go home and eat something and just relax.

So Lindsay and I decided to go grab a bite to eat and then go to the park. We loved the park. We decided to go to our favorite place in the whole LA area. We went to Jamba Juice and then grabbed some sandwiches at a café down the street from Jamba Juice. Once we were done eating we drove to the park near the house us 4 girls shared. We got there and went to the swings. I saw something weird over by the trees of the park. Sometimes I liked to walk in there because it was dark and not most people went in there.

"Hey Lindsay, look over by the trees over there. Something doesn't look right." I told her.

"Oh, yea. We should go check it out. Come on." We both got off the swings and started towards the trees. Once we got there, we saw something I would never want to see again in my life. I saw Evie, William and others I did not know. They looked like they were biting something. We went a little closer and saw that they were biting people. Most of them girls, but there was some guys.

"Evie what in the world are you doing?" Lindsay yelled. Evie and William looked up and we saw blood on their faces. William said something I could not hear and the next thing I know Lindsay and I were being grabbed on to by 4 guys. William and Evie got up and walked over to us.

"Well, hello there girls. I say you have caught us in the worst possible way you could ever catch us in. But, I worn you know. Forget you ever saw Evie here tonight. You will only remember me and the 4 guys behind you." William said as he waved a hand in front of our faces and the next thing I know, Evie was not there, and I don't remember her ever being there. "I also warn you, next time you see me, you will not say anything to me, and you will do what I want. I promise if you do what I want, then it will be easier on you, and you will not have to suffer much. You got me?" Lindsay and I nodded out heads. William smiled. "Good, you may now go home and you WILL not tell anyone about this. I will see you two tomorrow on set. Like always." That was the last thing he said before he turned around and left. The 4 guys also went with him and we were left there in our own thoughts.

"Lets get out of here." I said and then we both turned and ran for the car. I drove home as fast as I could with out getting ticketed. Once we were home, we went to our rooms, changes for bed and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________
Well I hope you liked it!! Please R&R!!
Sign up to rate and review this story