Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

ryan gets his girl :)

by yourXclassicDisaster 1 review

will camryn's knight in shining armor save her from the evil travis?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 820 words

0Unrated
ok well, i decided to be nice and write the next chapter before i go to bed :)

i heard travis coming down the stairs. i tried to get away from him but it didn't really work out that well since i was tied up. he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. we made our way up the basement stairs and went up the stairs to the bedrooms. i was screaming at him. he kicked open the door and threw me on the bed. then he shut the door and locked it. "i know you called someone camryn. i'm not that stupid" he said, making his way over to me. "travis think about this. do you really want to go to jail because of me" i asked. "no, because i'm not going to jail. i'll get what i've wanted for so long and then i'll be gone. and no one will ever be able to find any traces of me" he said, undoing his belt and taking off his shirt. "now cam, i know you're worried but you don't need to worry. i'll use protection" he smirked grabbing a condom from on the side table. he was now in his boxers. he untied my ropes and started to undress me. i was down to my bra and underware when there was a loud boom from downstairs, like someone had busted through the front door. i heard ryan's voice yelling my name. "UPSTAIRS RYAN!" i yelled, earning a slap from travis. "you little bitch" he yelled and grabbed his clothes. he put them on super fast and jumped out the window. i heard the police yelling at him to stay where he was at. i heard the guys coming upstairs. they burst through the door and they all walked back out except ryan who came over to me and hugged me. i couldn't believe what almost happened. i was so glad that they got there in time. i got dressed. then me and ryan walked downstairs where pete grabbed me into a hug. i thought i would suffocate if he didn't loosen up on me. i was crying and kk came to console me. "i told you we'd get rid of him" kk said as we watched the police take travis away. i laughed. brendon came over and picked me up spinning me around. "i'm glad you're ok. what would i do without my best friend?" "well, you'd probably go insane" then ryan came over and we walked somewhere private.

(ryan pov)

when i found camryn lying on the bed crying, my heart broke. i felt so terrible for what she had to go through. i wrapped her in a hug while the others went downstairs to give us some privacy. i was so happy to have her back. when we were fighting, i knew that she was the one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. now, just gotta talk to pete and the parents about that. but when she was taken it was like a part of me died. she had impacted my life in a short amount of time. i don't know what i would've done if something happened to her. we finally got away from the others for a few minutes. we just stood there embraced in eachother's arms. i missed her smile and how her eyes would twinkle when they were focused on me. "i really missed you cam" "i missed you too ry. i didn't know if i would ever see you guys again" i said hugging him close. i kissed the tip of her nose. "lets not ever fight again. i hated it" "haha me too. and it's a deal" we sealed that deal with a kiss.

NOTE: she was gone for like 4 days. but she woke up on the 4th. that would have taken awhile to write...anyways...

(camryn pov)

after talking to the police for a few minutes, we were on our way back to the bus. we stopped by wendy's first though. i hadn't eaten anything in the past 4 days. well, i was knocked out all 4 days but yeah. so we ate our food in silence. we finally got back to the bus. i went to the tiny bathroom after getting a change of clothes and showered up. ryan sat on the toilet since he didn't want to let me out of his sight. he's so cute :) when i was done, we laid in the back room just cuddling and watching tristan and isolde (my fave movie!). i had always wanted a romance like theirs. not the whole married to one guy while boning the other! haha but their love was true. and i had found it in george ryan ross III.

ehh not that long but it's time for me to go to bed. i might try to update tomorrow :) what'd you think about this?
Sign up to rate and review this story