Categories > Original > Fantasy > Moon Rose

Moon Rose

by Scorched_Dragon 0 reviews

She was the head cheer leader, beauty and brains.He was the unpopular Emo kid with a secret he could never tell. This is a tale of a love that not even the gods knew of.But mortals were determined ...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1015 words

0Unrated
"see you at practice to morrow." Ryan bryars said as he tried to kiss the head cheerleader.
"what ever Ryan." she said placing a hand on his chest and pushing him gently away.
Ryan Bryars was the most popular quarterback, blond and green eyed, well built and very fit.. All the cheerleaders wanted him. Well all apart from Clair who actualy had some brains left, and loved cheer leading for the fun of it and not the guys.

Clair was slender, supple and strong all good qualities to be head cheer. She had bright blue eyes and caramel blond hair reaching mid back and just the right amount of natural colour makeup.
She wore her grey, tan brown and white cheerleading out fit with pride. You know the figure hugging top and ridicules short skirt, high socks and white pumps. Picking up her good sized rucksack she headed out of school with her two Barbie doll friends in front of her. The two very dumb blonds Anita and Lisa.

Clair's friends laughed where she just sighed as the two in front of her shoved a girl down the stairs. Clair reached out to catch her, but her cheerleader friends pulled her back. "like we don't like help the Emo kids remember?" Lisa said walking away.
"Sorry." Clair mouthed back at the girl who nodded as her brother helped her to her feet. The names of the Emo kids were never learned as it was considered unimportant to the cheers.

Clair tutted as she walked past the chess team who almost feinted. Pathetic really.
It was warm out side even at the end of autumn. But it was getting far colder the snow would fall soon.
The sky was turning its burning orange as she closed in on her home.

Her house was a typical suburban home. Well out side it was. With a perfect fence and perfect painted house and short grass. In side it was a bit of a mess, her mums art work every where as well as her baby brothers toys and the Corgi's stuff. Her father was working away for the winter on the shipping boats out to sea.

Avoiding her mum and the dog, she went into her typical teen girl room. Brushing her hair and sitting down to finish her algebra work. She realised the sun had gone down the final wisps of fire orange peeking over the horizon. She stood on her balcony over looking her garden and the woods beyond. She hoped the air would give her a clear head and make her think better.

she sighed deeply as she sat on the stone balcony balustrade. And looked at the sky's reflexion.
A flash of black and white flicked over the garden leaving a trail of blood over the concrete pool edge.
"What was it?...It looked hurt?" Clair said to her self.

She grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and her mums craft knife and went out into the yard. She tracked the blood trail into the woods. There was no noise not even the night animals stirred.
She had always liked animals, no matter how dangerous.

She followed the crystalline stream further into the woods to a clearing. The trail stopped there.
Clair stayed silent as she watched a large white wolfen creature drink from the pool at the streams start. The white fur on its left arm coated with blood from a large bullet wound. It had obsidian black hair cascading over one side of its face covering one eye, and cascading down its neck like a water fall of blackness. It was strong and well toned and nearing 7 ft in height. It looked built for speed, the muscles rippled and coiled, as it stood and turned to face her. Its deep brown eyes were soft and gentle. A black band of fur was round each wrist and ankle, a thin black strip was round its neck.

"don't run! I can help you." Clair said kneeling down and opening the kit. The wolf creature walked over to her and kneeled in front of Clair. Who moved round to its left side. "I will try not to hurt you but this might a little.........my names Clair........your fur is soft like worn velvet not rough like my corgi's fur is.." Clair said running a hand over its neck and shoulder before pulling out the bullet and putting antiseptic solution on the wound.

"Your not afraid of me?" It softly said looking at her, its voice was deep yet soft and soothing. And Clair was slightly caught off gaur as it looked her in the eyes.
"no..........why should I be afraid ..............of something so gentle." She said looking into its brown eyes. Before looking into the kit to get the bandage and gauze from the kit.
"Do you have a name?" she asked as she began to bandage up the wound.
" Jake..." he replied watching her as she tightly bound the wound. And cut the bandage with a craft knife.
"thank you for a cheer leader you care greatly for others." Jake said gently moving a strand of hair from her face tucking it behind her ear.

" Clair you out here?!" Clair's mum shouted from the house.
"yes mum I was just..... helping........" Clair said back to her mum turning away from Jake turning back the wolfen creature was gone. A silver disc shaped pendent hung on a black thong from her neck, a wolf etched into it.

"Clair what were you doing your covered in blood?!" her mum said looking at her daughter.
"there was a deer I bandaged its wound but it ran before you got here." Clair said looking out into the shadows of the trees. "That's my daughter cares for others before her self." her mum said helping to pick up the kit. And walked away with her daughter.

Neither saw the brown eyes watching from behind a tree, before they too vanished into the woods.

................................................................
please reveiw i need to know what should be improved or added.
Sign up to rate and review this story