Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Seras goes into heat!

Integra tries to help!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Integra can't stand to see Seras in such agony and so she tries to help.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Alucard, Integra, Seras - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 660 words

1Hot
Seras tried to push herself up against Alucard only to fell seeing that he kept her stil with his knees and whined," Master!! This isn't fair or right!" Alucard chuckled as he put his lips onto her neck and licked where he had turned her itto a vampire. He listened with pleasure and amusement as she moaned and pushed herself against him. He suddenly disappeared causing Seras to whine with unfullfilled pleasure. "Master!!!" Seras whined as she curled up into herself.

"This isn't fair!! Why do I have to go into heat at this moment?!" Seras thought miserable as she tried to ignore the desire burning inside of her.

//////

Integra glared at Alucard with icy blue eyes and said," Alucard stop torturing Police Girl becuase if you don't I will order you to go on a mission and stay away until she gets over this.. thing she is going through." Alucard pouted slightly before smirking once more and he said purring a little," Come now, master, it's so much fun to see her this way. I can't simply ignore her when.. she obviously yearns for my touches and caresses."

"Teasing her and toruring her is very different from giving her what she wants, Alucard!" Integra snapped at him and he didn't do anything but smirk at her. "Leave.. NOW!!" Integra yelled and with a laugh Alucard disappeared leaving his master in a rage. "If you won't help her then I shall tell her to leave and go mate with some other vampire." Integra muttered before yelling," Agent Seras come here now!"

Seras suddenly appeared before Integra, her appearance tousled and Integra looked at her with pity when she saw the yearning in her eyes. She yearned for the release that her master wasn't giving her. "Agent Seras I am going to offer you some adice and my help with your predicament." Integra stated now calm and Seras perked up at this and asked eagerly yet shyly," What do you propose I should do, Sir Integra?"

"Go mate with a different vampire and when this is over then come back. Clearly Alucard isn't going to give you what you want and is just playing around with you. I'm offering you a chance to get away from him without him teasing and torturing you." Integra answered calmly and Seras looked hesitant, she didn't want to make her master angry by doing this but she did wish for release and clearly her master wasn't going to give her that just yet.

"Sir Integra thank you for trying to help but I don't want to make, master angry just because I wish for release. Despite being a jackass, he is still my master and as such, deserves to be waited for no matter what I may want. Thank you so much for concerning for me, it pleases me a lot. But I will not go and mate with some vampire and then return when this passes." Seras stated smiling a little to show her thanks and Integra looked surprised.

Integra motioned for her to leave and Seras saluted her before disappearing. Integra smirked, so Seras had more strength and determination than she had originally thought. "True strength is when you wait for what you want no matter how long it will take you to get it. Police Girl, you surpirse me still and I respect that in people." Integra mused aloud and shook her head chuckling before automatically stopping. This new attitude she was developing was very unbecoming of her image.

////

Seras felt very light despite how her master would tease and as some people would call it torturing her. She wasn't going to betray her master, even if it wasn't considered betraying him. To her it would be like betraying him and he was her master. "I'll wait, for I am patient, master." Seras said aloud but she thought doubting," But can I still be patient enough to wait in a few days?"
Sign up to rate and review this story