Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Call, Then Hang Up

by FreakOfNature 1 review

Chapter four. agkjnsaelkhnwroigjweo[irowphbjrbhji

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 496 words - Complete

0Unrated
Later on that night after everyone got settled down, they went to the kitchen and ate left over pizza for dinner. Joe and Pete sat down on the couch, while Andy and Patrick made themselves comfortable on a few pillows on the floor.
After deciding weather to watch The Outsiders or Spiderman, they settled on Spiderman.

"Ohhh, I love this part!" Andy blurted out as Spiderman flew across the screen.

"Me too!" Pete yelled out.

"Shhhhh! I'm trying to hear the movie!" Joe said, apparently he was still moody from this afternoon.

"Maybe I should call her" Pete thought to himself. He wasn't really focusing on the movie. He was too busy wondering if she was going to call him or if he should call her.
He reached into his pocket and felt the small piece of paper in which her number was written on.

"Um, i'll be right back." He cassualy got up form the couch and ran into the other room to use the phone. He pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket and began dialing the number.
It rang a few times and then a voice answered.

"Hello?" The girl said.

'Shit!' He thought. He quickly hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

'"What an idiot! I should have said something!" He mentally kicked himself.

A few seconds later, the phone rang whch made Pete jump out of his seat. He checked the caller ID which read Unknown Number. He picked up the phone and hit the talk button.

He cleared his throat. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Pete?" It said.

"Um, yes. Who is this?"

"This is Kate. Did you just call me?"

"Uh. No, no i dont think so." He studdered.

"Oh. Are you sure, because i just hit star six nine and it dialed your number."

"Oh yeah. I'm sure. Yeah, alot of people have said that lately about my number. Um, I think theres just something messed up with the phone lines or something." He lied horribly.

"Oh alright." She replied.
There was an aquward silence.

"Well, um, while im talking to you anyways, do you wanna....Go out to dinner?" He said. He waited nervously for her answered.

"Sure." She breathed.

"I'd love to."

A large smile appeared on Pete's face. "Ok, yeah. Is tomorrow night good? I can pick you up at seven."

"Sure. I live on three twenty three maple drive. Do you know where that is?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think i can find it."

"Alright. See you then." She hung up the phone.

Pete took a moment to realized what just happend and then jumped up and down on the bed.

"Yeah baby! YEAH!!" He screamed.

Joe, Andy and Patrick came running in the room to find him doing a dance on the bed.

"What's going on?" Patrick asked.

"I'm going on a date. I'm going on a date!!!" He yelled in return.

"Oh brother..." The three of them said.
Sign up to rate and review this story