Categories > Original > Romance > Our Last Goodbye

Our Last Goodbye

by xblackparadex 0 reviews

A teenage story of love, drama and everything in between. (May be mild slash)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 201 words

0Unrated
I looked at my reflection in the mirror for the fifth time in the morning. My slightly wavy,brown and purple hair was hanging loose by my shoulders. It shimmered in the dim light and I smiled, running my hands through it. My oak green eyes sparkled when I smiled; that was one of the best things about me. My thick eyeliner was placed perfectly round my eyes, making them stand out even more. I was wearing combats and a tight fitting black tee with chains dangling from the top. I smiled once more as I slipped my feet into red Converse.
"Rae! Downstairs now! He's here!" my foster mother shouted. Yeah, I lived in a foster home. Had done since I was twelve. By 'he', she was referring to my best friend Travis. With black hair and killer brown eyes that made you wanna melt, he was like a perfect best friend. Plus, he knew perfectly well I thought he was ultra hot. He didn't mind. He was bi anyway. His boyfriend, Matt, had platinum blonde hair with a large black streak running through it. His eyes were jewel blue. He was gorgeous too. All the good ones are gay.
Sign up to rate and review this story