Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Fifteen

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

tour.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 542 words

0Unrated
Things with me and Rachel have been weird lately. Well, weird in a good way. Like, she's nicer to me. And I allow her to like fall out boy, so she's happy she doesn't have to hide it.

She taught me her fall out boy life. Her favorite album is TTTYG, her favorite song is "The pros and cons of breathing" and she been to like, 40 of our shows. Yeah, go figure.

She showed me the hidden fall out boy shirts she had stashed away, too. They were nasty, in a good way of course. She had like, every one ever made. It amazed me to know we made that many shirts.

I'm still waiting, though. Shaant was actually happy that I brought her home in one piece, which is uh, cute. Haha. I've started to notice how creepily close her and Gabe are. He calls her things like "Honey cakes, and sweetie." yeah, and this is g-a-b-e we're talking about.

And she calls him "Gabrielle" which I call him too, along with "Gabriella". Rachel seems happier lately, not the miserable girl I once knew. I like this.
=================================
The phone rang. I picked it up.
"Hey Adam" I said, greeting my boss, from Fueled By Ramen.
"Pete! Babe, listen, I need another tour, I want it to be with Panic, and Cobra again." he said.

"Okay!" I said, getting excited.

"Great I'll inform the others, bye!" he said, hanging up.

I immediately called Rachel, seeing as last time's reason for her not attending wouldn't work in this instance. It rang twice, then she picked up.

"Petrud!" she said, cheerfully.

"Rach! Hi Hun" I said.

"Hi yourself." she said.

"Hey listen, we're going on tour again, with Gabe, and Panic, as in, your third favorite band. And I was thinking, since you already fell for me, D'you think you'd like to tag along?" I asked.

"What? Me? Go on tour? OF COURSE!" She screamed.

"Holy shit, okay." I said.

"Ha, sorry. Hey do you think Brendon and Ryan will remember me?"she asked.

"Who cares, im the only one you'll be screwing on this tour." I joked...I think.

She giggled.

"Alright Petey." she said.

"So you're coming?" I asked, again.

"Uh, duh!" she said.

"Okay! This is going to be so much fun!" I said.

"I can't wait, You, and Gabe, and Brendon, are like, the hottest guys in the universe." she said.

"But, mostly me" I added.

"Uh, yes." she said. I laughed.

"I'll be riding in your bus, right?" she asked.

"Of course! What'd you think I'd leave you alone on a bus with Gabe and Brendon, two of the most horny guys on the planet?" I said.

She chuckled.

"Mmm, Brendon. Sexy." she teased.

"You're getting the jealousy, punch a wall, juices flowing missy." I whined.

"Haha, just kidding Pete, you know that I love you." she said.

"Damn right," I said, proudly.

She laughed.

"This, is going to be the best tour of my life" I said.

"Is it?" she asked

"It is." I said.

okay, I didn't have a while bunch of time, but theres some drama coming up, lots of it, so review, and it'll take me less time to write more. Review you lover boys!
Sign up to rate and review this story