Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

The Guardian of the Chosen

by kidakame 0 reviews

3 girls running, 4 boys finding, love, laughs, and a few demons.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Parody, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Yusuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 298 words

0Unrated
I orginally posted this on Quizilla, but hardly anyone bothered to read it. So I decided to post it on here. This is just an introduction to the charaters, The actual story will start with the next chapter.


Kida Ashimoto:
The last of the Ashimoto clan who protects the Royal Family. She is an outsider, being half-fairy and half fire demon. Being ridiculed all her life made her cold-hearted to most people. But once you get to know her, she can be really sweet and kind.
Height - 4'9
Hair - black
Eyes - blue
Age - 16

Aurora Watanabe:
A fox demon theif who used to work for Koenma. She is fiercly protected of Kida and Karri. Especially after they were betrayed and Kida's sister was killed. She doesn't trust anyone, no matter how innocent they are.
Height - 5'6
Hair - white
Eyes - orange
Age - 19

Karri Sukoyoma:
Most calm of the three. She usually is the one to break up the fights between Kida and Aurora. She is a light demon who was abandoned at birth and raised by Koenma. She is quick to trust others, but once you break that trust. It will take a lifetime to to get it back.
Height - 5'4
Hair - gold
Eyes - blue
Age - 17

Tomae Ashimoto
Kida's older sister was killed by Monzona. She too was half and half; an outsider. She died trying to save Aurora, which makes Aurora fell obligated to look after Tomae's younger sister Kida.
Height - 5'
Hair - purple
Eyes - amber
Age - 19

Monzona Hinotama
Evil fairy who is jealous of the Ashimoto clan and makes it his life goal to get rid of them. he almost succedes, seeing the Kida is the only one left. He's afraid of Kida's true power, so he keeps trying to kill her before she discovers it.
Height - 5'6
Hair - black
Eyes - red
Age - 26
Sign up to rate and review this story