Categories > Movies > Fantastic Four > Break My Heart, But Not My Spirit

Break My Heart, But Not My Spirit

by Thunderboltdragon 0 reviews

Susan Storm and her boyfriend are really close. They think they are perfect for each other. But when something unexpected crops up, will their bond hold firm, or will it shatter?

Category: Fantastic Four - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 183 words

0Unrated
Susan Storm dragged her brother across the road and through the gates of their school by his collar.

"I can walk, you know!" Johnny complained irritably, straightening his jacket. They made their way into the school.

"Jake!" cried Sue, spotting the boyfriend she had been with for over a year. She smiled and waved as he noticed her and walked towards her.

"Um... I'll just, er, go now, shall I?" Johnny asked, obviously uncomfortable with the imminent lovey-dovey scene. Nobody answered him. He left unnoticed by both Jake and Sue.

"Hi beautiful. And how are you today?" Jake asked, smiling sexily. Sue didn't answer, instead snuggling close to him, pressing herself into his well-muscled chest as he wrapped his arms around her. All too soon, it was time to start the first lesson of the day. They let go of each other reluctantly, sharing a long kiss before going their separate ways.

"Don't forget, my house, after school." Jake bent down and whispered, his warm breath tickling her ear. Susan grinned and nodded up at him before running off to join her classmates.
Sign up to rate and review this story