Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 45

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

sorry about the wait, new chappy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 837 words

0Unrated
Yo dudes, sorry about the wait, im posting a couple chapters today. Also im starting up the song thing again. This chapter is dedicated to Megan and Chloe for being my writers block fixer peoples.
________________________________________________________________
"Hey hey you you! Je n'aime pas ta copine!" Girlfriend(French Version)-Avril Lavigne

A nurse walked in. "I think its time to give mommy some rest." She said taking the babies in her arms. "Before I bring them back to the nursery, would you like anything to eat?" The nurse asked Veronica.

"Um, do you have any fruit?" Veronica asked.

"We sure do, I'll have someone bring you some." The nurse said and then took the babies out of the room.

"I miss them already." Veronica laughed.

"Vee, we're going to get some food with Joel, Billy, and Benji before they have to leave, okay?" Mikey asked his wife.

"Okay, bye Mikes." Veronica said.

"I love you so much Veronica." Mikey said leaning down and hugging her. "We'll be back in about an hour and a half. Get some rest."

"I love you to Mikey. Now go out and hang out with your buddies before they die of boredom in this hospital." Veronica laughed.

"Yes dear." Mikey chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------

TWO WEEKS LATER
"Veronica, wake up." Mikey said, gently shaking her awake. She had been in the hospital for two weeks, and they were finally letting her and the babies go home. Veronica's old room was turning into a nursery.

"Im up! Im up!" She yelled jumping out of her hospital bed.

"Excited much?" Kaitlin asked. Her and Frank were holding hands. Kaitlin had told her parents about their relationship. They had a private dinner with Frank (without Kaitlin) and they came to the conclusion that it was okay if they dated. Which was a total surprise to Frank and Kaitlin.

"Of course, any more of this hospital food and I'll blow up. That shit is nasty." Veronica complained.

"Well, we offered to sneak you some food in and you said no. So that's your fault." Mikey said.

"Whatever. I don't like to break rules." Veronica laughed. "Where's Gerard?"

"Bringing all your crap home and getting you some clean clothes." Mikey said.

"You actually gave him permission to go through my underwear drawer?" Veronica asked.

"Yes." Mikey said. "Is something wrong with that?" Kaitlin and Ellie started laughing, Veronica just shook her head.

"Mikey, you dipshit." Veronica smacked him on the head.

"Oww." He whined rubbing his head. "What's so bad about me giving him permission to go in there?"

"Mikey, a girls underwear drawer is private." Ellie said between laughs.

"Why? What do you have in there Vee?" Joel asked winking.

"Um, lets see, underwear." Veronica laughed.

"Aww, afraid Gerard is gonna make fun of your lacy pink thong?" Benji laughed. Veronica smacked him.

"Its not that bad, baby." Mikey said, as Veronica sat on the bed pouting.

"Yes it is." She said.

"Come on, no its not." Mikey said, trying to get her up.

"Yes it is, you're the only one who's supposed to see my underwear." Veronica said, still pouting.

"Im sorry baby, please get up." Mikey said, Veronica shook her head. Gerard walked in.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Gerard, if you went through her underwear drawer im gonna kick your ass." Mikey said.

"I didn't, Ellie had left some clothes sitting out on her bed for when Veronica came home when she packed up her stuff last time." Gerard said setting the clothes on the bed next to Veronica.

"See baby, he didn't go through your underwear drawer." Mikey said.

"Fine, im still mad at you though." Veronica said getting up and grabbing her clothes, then she went into the bathroom to get changed.

"Geez, when are these pregnant women hormones gonna ware off?" Frank asked.

"I heard that!" Veronica said from the bathroom.

"Hopefully soon." Gerard said.

"I heard that too!" Veronica said.

"Whatever." Gerard said.

A nurse brought the babies in and handed them to Mikey.

"Okay, if you have any questions you can just call the hospital and we'll connect you to the line you need." The nurse said. Then she handed Mikey some formula powder. "This is the formula they will need until they're at least 6 months. After the 6 months are up call the hospital and we'll tell you what to switch them to. Until then the directions for making the formula is on the package. Do you have everything you will need?"

"Yep, we have two baby seats in the car and we have two cribs in the nursery. Two basinets in our room at home and a changing table. Plus we have a lot of diapers, a rocking chair and a baby monitor." Mikey said listing off the things they would need on his hand.

The nurse nodded. "Okay, just make sure you sign out at the front desk before you leave." Then she walked away.
________________________________________________________________
Okies, shorter than i wanted it but im posting some more today, so it doesnt really matter.
Sign up to rate and review this story