Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Words of a Wilted Rose

The News

by KiMoNo-ChIcK 0 reviews

Momiji and his dad are enjoying a lover-ly bowl of miso soup for breakfast, when they get a call that one of Momiji's dad's workers has died in a car crash. The man just happens to be the husband o...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Momiji, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 136 words

0Unrated
Momiji continued to eat his breakfast silently, barely enjoying the taste but instead guzzling it down as fast as was possible so that his father might not realize that he was lying.

Momiji's father shook his head in disgust and said, "Momiji-chan! Where are your manners?!"

Momiji continued his unscrupulous eating habits, and luckily at the moment the phone on the wall rang.

Momiji's father sighed and walked over to pick up the receiver. "Hello? Yes, this is Kaoru Soma... What?"

Momiji's rabbit ears appeared as he eavesdropped his father's phone conversation. "Are you sure? Oh my god...Yes, yes, of course I'll pay my respects...Tomorrow at noon? I'll make sure that Momiji-chan and I are there. Yes. Arigato, Shinumi-san."

He hung up the phone carefully and hung his head. "Momiji-chan...there's been an accident."

Sign up to rate and review this story