Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chatper Sixteen

by ryanrossISsove 1 review

filler.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 826 words

0Unrated
I got out of the car, and ran up to Rachel's door, knocking.
She opened, bags in hand, smile on her face.

"You ready?" I asked her, as she climbed down the steps.

"Mhm." she said, walking towards my car. I was driving her to the bus place, today was the day we left for tour.

She put her bags in the back, and got in the passenger's seat, and I got into the driver's seat, and started up the car.

Rachel was exited, I could tell. I smiled, as I watched her tap her feet excitedly out of the corner of my eye.

"We, are going to have a blast." I told her.

She turned to me, and nodded, excitedly.

I had never seen Rach so happy, and it made me even more exited.

"So, we're are we going first?" she asked.

"Uh, we're going to Indiana first, to do a show." I told her. She nodded. "That's close." she said.

"Mhm." I replied.

After a little drive, we arrived at the bus place.

Rachel and me got out, and headed over to the group of familiar people.

I saw Gabe look over Spencer, and run at Rachel, tackling her with a hug.

"Hey Gabrielle!" Rachel exclaimed, as Gabe spun her around.

"Rachie!" Gabe shouted.

I walked over to the group, and Gabe put Rachel down, and she stood next to me.

"Guys, for those of you who don't know, this is my friend Rachel, she's tagging along." I told everyone.

"Hey, I'm Victoria!" Victoria said.

Rachel smiled, and shook her hand.

"Rachel." she said.

The cobras introduced themselves to Rachel, and Victoria and her talked a little, before Brendon came up from behind Rach and hugged her.

"Ah, Bren! I didn't think you'd have remembered me!" Rachel said.

Brendon laughed.

"Of course, my dear!" He said.

"Where's Ryan?" she asked.

"He's in the bus." Brendon said.

"Oh, cool. Tell him I said hi, if he doesn't come out by the time we leave." Rachel said.

"What? Riding on the fall out boy bus, are we?" Brendon said.

"Mhm." Rachel said.

"Okay, so I guess we'll hang out at hotels and such." Brendon said.

"Hey guys, we should all get going, load up the last of you're stuff!" Patrick called. I and Rachel walked over to the car, got our bags, and I showed Rachel to the room she'd sleep in. Unfortunately, we had an extra room.

When everyone was set, we head out for Indiana.

Me and Rachel had a blast, we played Guitar Hero, and she grew a hatred for the character in the game, "Pandora" because of her ugly feathery outfit, which I found funny as hell.

We arrived in Indiana the next morning, and I woke up first.

Last night had been so fun, me and Rach had talked all night until we could hardly blink without falling asleep.

I walked out in my boxers only, and sat on the couch, rubbing my eyes. I noticed Joe was up, also, in full pajamas, making count chocula.

"Make me some, you dirty Jew." I moaned, groggily.

"Make your own, biatch." Joe said, grabbing his finished bowl, and plopping down next to me on the couch, trying to jump into what I had recently tried to jump into watching on the bus TV.

Hunger soon got the best of me, and I got up, to get a bowl of cereal.

I poured, and heard a yawn. I turned around, to see a very sleepy looking Rachel, just admiring my body.

I smiled, and struck a pose, and she laughed.

"So, you caught me, huh?" she said, walking over to me.

I could hardly contain myself. She was wearing really short bootie shorts, and a tang top.

"Uh, yup." I said, gulping, and she flirtatiously moved close to me.

"Want some cereal?" I asked, cautiously.

"Uh, nah, not hungry." she said, turning around, and sitting next to Joe.

"Hey Rach." Joe said, smiling, and slightly blushing.

"Morning Joe." Rachel said, pulling her fingers through his slight fro, and pulling them out, laughing.

"I like you're hair." she said.

Joe smiled.

"Good, glad someone appreciates good art around here!" he said, directing it at me, who always made fun of the Jew fro.

"What? I love you're fro!" I protested.

"Sure, bitch." he said, rolling his eyes.

"So, what times the show tonight?" Rachel asked.

"Like 6." I said.

"Okay." Rachel said.

"You can watch from backstage." I told her. She smiled, and nodded.

I smiled, I was going to play extra good this tour, after all, I was impressing a girl.

Okay, I'm posting the next chapter really soon, like today soon, I just needed to end here, because the next chapter takes place near the end of the tour, so yeah, review while you wait for me to finish the next chapter, it'll be up really, really soon, and worth the wait, if any.
Sign up to rate and review this story