Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.[Ryan Ross]

Time to Dance

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 1 review

Ashly just wants a normal relationship with her brother, but he seems to forget about importaint stuff. And she also finds herself falling for her best friend. What will happen? man i suck at summa...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 722 words

0Unrated
Dear reader,
Welcome to my small fantasy. I was bored and I really wanted to write this part, but I am really nervous about this part because this wasn't suppose to happen for awhile. But I really need to write it or it will go away from my very forgetful head. So without further delay I MOTHMAN VASQUEZ present to you, my amazing reader, Time to Dance.

Chapter 6

~!~ Some time in the year 2005 ~!~

"What's with you and Spencer?" He asked one day while at school. I looked up at him from my uneaten lunch (Brendon says I should eat more) to stare at him with confusion. "Don't play dumb Ash, Brendon told me that he saw you and Spencer... doing stuff." I looked away from him. I wanted to ask so many questions (and beat on Brendon for not telling me he saw) but I just kept my mouth shut. "Why didn't you tell me?" I couldn't bring myself you look back at him. All I wanted was to run. Maybe Brendon is right, maybe running is the only thing I can use my mind to do. He could tell that I wasn't going to say anything. He sighed and asked another question: "Is there anything else that you're not telling me?" I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the question. There were so many things I haven't told him. "Ashly! Are you listening to me?!" He yelled. I nodded keeping my eyes closed and pointed away from him. He touched the side of my face and moved it so I faced him. I slowly opened my eyes, I came face to face with a sad looking Ryan. The look on his face told me I had to tell him.

"What...what happened between me and Spencer....was...a mistake." I said stumbling abit. He nodded and took it as an acceptable answer.

"Anything else you're not telling me?" he asked again. I searched his eyes for what it was exactly he wanted to here.

"Ryan...what exactly is it you want to know?" I asked looking away from him.

"Look at me," I did as I was told. "I just want to know if you're keeping anything else from me. I'm suppose to be your best friend remember and I had to find out about your thing with Spencer through Brendon. What does that say about our friendship?"

"I had nothing with Spencer!" I exploded. My tears started to fall burning my already warm face. "I didn't do anything with Spencer except make out! It's not like I slept with him! I don't love Spencer!" Ryan's eyes grew wide and he reached out and pulled me into him.

"Shh, Shh...It's okay...Shh.." he whispered soothingly into my earwhile rubbing my back. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have questioned you so much.

~!!~Ryan's POV~!!~

Oh shit. I thought. I didn't want her to cry. She pulled away from me slowly.

"It's okay...it's just that..." She started wiping her eyes on her sleeve. After the tears were gone she put her arm back down and didn't say anything.

"It's just what?" I asked.

"You're right. There are things I haven't told you." There are things I haven't told you. "I mean you tell me every thing, and I'm afraid to open up. I didn't even tell you what happened when I went to Chicago." I furrowed my eye brows confused. She never talked about her trip to Chicago. When she got back she avoided it completely.

"What happened?" I asked hesitantly. She looked into my eyes. I could get lost in those dark brown eyes; drown in the tears they've cried; what I wouldn't give to drain those eyes of all their sadness. She was silent for awhile. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"No I want to." She said biting her lip. "I-I got...raped." Anger ran through me. If I knew who that son of a bitch was he would be dead right now. "Ryan are you okay?" She asked me. My face felt hot and it was probably bright red. "Ryan your scaring me." I forced myself to breathe. I calmed down enough to pull her into me once again. I wanted so badly at that moment to tell her I loved her.
Sign up to rate and review this story