Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 52

by smokeyozzy 2 reviews

YAY! NEW CHAPTER. Dedicated to Among_me and Clinga!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1499 words

0Unrated
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! DEDICATED TO AMONG_ME AND CLINGA FOR GUESSING THE SONG! Extra congrats to Clinga for knowing that Gerard's favorite lyrics were in the song as well. For those who didnt know, the song was Our Lady Of Sorrows and it was by MCR. I hope you all consider yourself lucky because im updating again today. I just got in from a bike ride and am tired so i was going to go take a bath, but i read my emails when i got back and saw that not one, but TWO people guessed the song, i was so happy i decided to post again :D Also, see if you can guess this song.
________________________________________________________________
"We hold in our hearts the sword and the faith"
Chloe woke up early and no one was awake, not even Veronica and the babies. She peeked in all the rooms to try and find Gerard's. Finally she found his. She crossed the room to get to the bed and gently shook him awake.

"Wha?" Gerard asked rubbing his eyes and squinting. "Oh, its you, Chloe." Gerard got out of bed in his skeleton pajamas.

"Nice PJ's." Chloe said.

"So, what did you need?" Gerard asked, turning on the light.

"I don't know, I woke up and was bored. No one else was awake, so I decided I should wake you up." Chloe said shyly, thinking he was going to get mad.

"Oh, that's fine." Gerard said truthfully, if anyone else had woken him up he would of flipped, but Chloe was different to him for some reason. Plus, she was a guest in his house. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"Okay." Chloe said, then followed him to the kitchen.

"What would you like?"Gerard asked, opening up the fridge to see what he could make.

"Doesn't matter, whatever you want to make is fine with me." Chloe said.

"French toast it is." Gerard said.

"That's my favorite. My mom used to make it for me back in Spain." Chloe smiled.

"You're from Spain? Beautiful place, I love it when we go there on tours." Gerard started making the french toast.

"Yea, I came here a couple years ago for school after my parents died in a car accident," Chloe said glumly. "but I couldn't get in to any of them. I didn't have a job or any other ways of making money after that, so I couldn't go back. That's when Jalen found me."

Gerard nodded, then finished up making his french toast. He placed two on each plate and placed a plate in front of Chloe and sat across from her with his plate. They ate in silence.

"Thank you, that was better than the french toast my mom made." Chloe said. "So what did you mean when you said you love it when we go there on tours, does the comic book committee make you go on tours?"

"No." Gerard laughed. "I forgot you didn't know who I am, me, my brother, and Ray, Frank, and Bob are in a band together."

"Oh, yea, Jalen didn't let me research the bands I listen to, but I love music." Chloe said.

"You should listen to us play sometime. Do you like rock?" Gerard asked, taking her plate and putting it in the sink.

"Yep, one of my favorite genres." Chloe smiled. Veronica walked in the kitchen and started making two bottles.

"Good morning Vee." Gerard said.

"Hey Gerard, Chloe." Veronica said.

"Hi." Chloe said.

"Um, Veronica, I made french toast, I put some in the microwave for you incase you wanted some. Do you want me to heat it and bring it up to the nursery for you?" Gerard asked.

"Thanks Gerard, you rock." Veronica said, this was perfect for her plan. (Muahahaha!)

"Im going to go see if she needs help with the babies." Chloe said, then headed up the stairs to the nursery.

Gerard warmed up the french toast and put butter and syrup on them. Then he brought them upstairs to the nursery. When he opened the door everyone jumped out at him.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all shouted.

"What?" Gerard asked, confused, then handed Veronica the french toast.

"Thank you." She smiled while everyone shot her a dirty look because she got food.

"Gerard, don't tell me you forgot it was your birthday." Mikey said, handing him a bunch of presents, Chloe just stood by Frank laughing at Gerard as he struggled with them all.

"What day is it?" Gerard asked, still not believing it was his birthday.

"April 9th, dummy." Bob said.

"I guess I did forget." Gerard said, sitting down crosslegged on the floor with all his presents.

"Im sorry, I didn't know so I didn't get you anything." Chloe said.

"That's okay, I wouldn't have expected you to, I just really met you yesterday. And after all, I did forget my own birthday, so I doubt you would have known when it was." Gerard said. Chloe came over and hugged him. "See, that was the perfect present." Gerard laughed. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." Chloe smiled a cheesy grin, then sat next to Gerard crosslegged. "Can I help you open them?" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, which one should I open first?" Gerard asked, looking at all the presents.

"MINE!" Frank yelled.

Chloe handed Gerard a small one marked "from Frank" in big messy letters. "I believe it is this one." She giggled. Gerard nodded and tore it open. It was super strong hair gel.

"What the hell?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You hair looks cool sharp, that's the same kind Benji used when he put those liberty spikes in his hair." Frank said.

"Frank, you know too much about hair." Gerard laughed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Frank said, ruffling Gerard's hair, he hadn't washed the gel out from the day before (eeeeeeww) so it stuck in the way Frank put it, making it look messy.

"Frank, you asshole." Gerard said. "Now which one?"

"Open ours." Kaitlin said, gesturing to herself and Ellie.
"Okay." Gerard said, Chloe handed him their present, it was a card. Gerard opened it. The card was handmade, on the front it said "Happy Birthday Gerard!" In sparkly red and black letters. On the inside it said "Hope its fucking awesome! Thank you for letting us crash your cool mansion and tour. Love, Kaitlin and Ellie." Then in fine print at the bottom it said "P.s. thanx for letting me have wittle Frankie-Kaitlin" Gerard laughed as he read it. Also in the card was a 30 dollar visa giftcard, scribbled on the front was "Get whatever the hell you want" in sharpie. "Thanks you guys." Gerard said happily.

"You're welcome." Ellie and Kaitlin said at the same time.

"Now ours." Veronica said. "Its from the babies too." Chloe handed him a present. He tore it open. Inside were some vintage vinyl records. They were Iron Maiden and The Misfits.

"Thanks you guys, where did you find these?" Gerard asked smiling at the records.

"It's a secret, im using the store for future birthdays." Mikey said, smiling.

"Aw, you suck. Ok, which ones next?" Gerard asked, Chloe handed him Bob's. Gerard opened it. It was a new pair of big sunglasses. "Thank you Bob! They look just like the ones you broke."

"I know, that's why I got them. Now you can't be mad at me." Bob chuckled.

Gerard stuck his tongue out at Bob and Chloe handed him the last present, Ray's. He tore it open, it was the expensive microphone he had wanted for their studio, but never got around to buying. "Thanks Ray, we really needed this." Gerard grinned.

"You're welcome." Ray said. Then all of Simple Plan and some of the Used burst in the room carrying a big package.

"What the hell, is Bert in there?" Gerard asked, noticing that Bert was the only one missing.

"Nope, now open it." Quinn said.

"Fine, but if Bert jumps out at me im kicking your asses." Gerard said, shaking his head. "Can you help me Chloe?" Chloe nodded and got up to help him tear all the wrapping paper off the big box. Then Gerard opened it up. Bert popped out holding a present.

"Happy Birthday!" Bert yelled.

"How did you breath in there?" Chloe asked, looking at Bert.

"I don't know." Bert said. "Now open this Gerard." He shoved the present to him.

"Im not opening that." Gerard said.

"Why not?" Bert said.

"Knowing you, it will probably be something disgusting." Gerard said.

"Then you open it for him." Bert handed the present to Chloe. Gerard just shook his head.

"I wouldn't open that if I were you." Frank said.

"Come on, new girl, open it." Bert said. Chloe looked at Gerard, he shrugged. She tore open the present and pulled out...
________________________________________________________________
okies, cliffhanger dudes and dudettes. Sorry, that was the last chapter for today. If i get some more reviews ill update tomorrow before school.
Sign up to rate and review this story