Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Favourite Weasley

by malaga 6 reviews

The Weasley males better not find out, but Harry has a little secret.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Harry - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 450 words

-1TrainWreck
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NONE OF THIS. ALL CHARCTERS WILL BE PUT BACK, HOPEFULLY WITH A MINIMUM OF MENTAL SCARRING, BUT NO PROMISES. IF I WAS JK ROWLING, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE BOOKS A LOT MORE SEX AND VIOLENCE, AND PROBABLY WOULD BE EARNING A LOT LESS.


His hand lazily sketched patterns on her freckled arm. Trademark Weasley red hair spilled over his chest. Every time he came to their house over the holidays it almost killed him to stay silent as she teased him with sly innuendo over dinner and sat close to him on the couch. Her deep brown eyes would bore into him, and noone would notice. After all, he was the good guy, the hero. Nothing bad could be attached to Harry Potter.

He knew Ron would kill him, along with the other Weasleys. Mr. Weasley especially would not be happy, for obvious reasons. Some how, it didn't matter. After the Chamber of Secrets incident, she had turned up one night, to show her "gratitude". It became a regular thing, their little secret. It was a shame it couldn't continue through school, but he thought there might be a few questions if she turned up in his bed one morning. Yeah, that conversation would be really fun. He could see it now. Neville would walk in and open the curtains to wake him up.
"Good morning Harry, why is there a naked red head in your bed?"
"Oh, my nightmares were getting bad, so she came to comfort me."
"That makes sense. I'll see you at breakfast!"

He doubted it would be that easy. Maybe someday it wouldn't be so taboo, but for now, he had to stay quiet. When viewed in the scheme of things, the age difference was hardly anything, but for now it was still seen as wrong for two people of different ages to be in love. Love. He could only admit it here, he hadn't even told her yet, but he was in love.

Her eyes flickered open, and she stretched.
"I suppose I had better get up, before anyone notices I'm gone." She said reluctantly, with a grimace.
"Ok." I said, with about the same enthusiasm.
"Love you." She yawned, as she searched for her nightgown.
"Love you too." I whispered, and she looked at me in shock. I had never said it before, and she had never pressured me.
"Good bye Harry."
"Good bye Molly."

Twistful enough for you all? I realise it was rather short, but I couldn't really think of anything else to put in without making it blatantly obvious and spoiling my little ending. If anyone would like to beta my work, that would be great!
Sign up to rate and review this story