Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Kyo goes to band camp

He did it

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

Someone is put to blame on what someone or another did.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Akito, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Mine, Momiji, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 253 words

0Unrated
"Yuki Sohma please come down to the office."

He knew the words would come. Yuki smoothly got out of his seat. Some smart-alec band member started playing (well, I, no idea what it's called but that thing that goes bum bum bum bummmmmm bum bum bum bummmm bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum Get it? It's the thing that someone plays (or sings) to say that someone is going to get seriously punished. There. Now you should get it.)

Yuki shot him a look and the trumpet stopped making incoherent noise. Kyo's laughing voice followed him out the door.

He entered the principles office.

"Yuki-"

"Either Kyo or Manabe did it Sir."

"Okay then."

He exited the room and headed down the hall. Less than a minute later; Manabe walked into the door, a smirk was on his ugly mug. Kyo came in later with the same look.

"Hello Yun-Yun." Manabe said smugly.

"Hello." Yuki managed not to make a smart remark.

"Boys, which one of you did it?"

Silence.

"We're going to stay here until one of you confess."

Chirp. Chirp.

"Kyo, wasn't that painting genus?"

"You bet!"

"The precision!"

"Perfect."

They went on like that until the principals office was filled with peers.

"So who did it?" a girl shouted.

"I did." Kyo said simply.

"Your just gonna admit it?" The principal asked, exasperated.

"Yep."

"Alright then, you need to be disciplined. There's only one thing that can teach you some manners."

The room grew silent.

"Band Camp."
Sign up to rate and review this story