Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

chapter 15

by cutegirl12356 3 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 977 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

After eating and Gerard and Miranda made their toasts we danced our very first dance together as man and wife which was 'I do' by 98 degrees. As we were dancing Frankie was singing the words in my ear. I melted into his arms. I love the little things he does. He whispered in my ear, "We have to leave. Our flight is in forty-five minutes.", I nodded and we walked over to everyone at the table.

"Hey we're off."

"What?"

"Our flight is in forty-five minutes and we have to drive in traffic.", Frankie said. I turned and whispered, "I'm going to go talk to the guys before we leave.", he nodded. I walked over and hugged Brandon.

"Hey you, you looked beautiful today."

"Thanks, you actually dressed up I feel so special.", he laughed.

"So where are you two going after this?"

"Well, we're fixing to leave, we're going to Italy."

"Can I go?"

"No Brandon you can't go."

"Awww man.", I laughed. I felt arms around my waist.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, I've got to go.", I hugged everyone and when I got to Grey he slipped a piece of paper into my hand and whispered.

"Call me sometime.", I nodded and walked off with Frankie. When we got into the car he broke the silence.

"What's on that piece of paper Grey gave you?"

"His number he wanted me to call him sometime.", he signed and remained silent. "What?", he looked over at me.

"It's just, he was trying to get you at our wedding."

"I'm yours forever don't sweat it.", he smilled and kissed me.

"That was a test."

"Really? Did I pass?"

"Aced it."

"Do I get a surprise?", I said running my hand on his thigh.

"You don't want to do that.", I looked at him a smirk spread across my face.

"Do what, this?", I said doing the same motion again.

"Yes that.", I laughed and removed my hand from where it was now lying which was on his crotch.

"Thank you.", I smiled.

When we got to the air port he helped me out. "Are you ready Mrs. Iero?"

"Yes I am Mr. Iero.", he smilled and grabbed the bags. The first day of the rest of my life and I can see that I don't have to do it alone.

Nikki's POV

"Come on let's go home.", William said leading me off. When we got home our lips collided. I closed my eyes picturing the lips I was kissing was Ryan. That is hands were running up and down my body. That he's the one moaning and nibbling on my neck. Because he was the one I really wanted and if I stoped him now I would be stupid just to think about it. When William had his way with me and was sound to sleep. I snuck out of the room and into the Living room. I promised Ryan that I would call him. And that's what I'm going to do.

Ryan's POV

I heard my phone ring. I hope it's Nikki. I've been worried about her. Would you blame ne it's three in the morning.

Me: Hello Nikki are you okay?

Nikki: Yeah I was with William.

Me: Did he hurt you, Do you want me to come-

Nikki: No, he was doing quite the opposite."

Me: Nikki-

Nikki: Don't worry, and don't be mad. If I would of stop him he would of killed me and you know that. I closed my eyes and saw you the whole time. I love you and I just relized that today. But if I tell William I want to break up-
(In the background there is screaming then the line went dead.)

End of conversation!

I got up from my bed and got my shoes on. Nikki's in trouble I ran and woke Brendon up, who was the only one who offered to come with me. Damn I hope I'm not to late.

Nikki's POV

"Stop please."

"YOU LOVE HIM?! WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO?!"

"Please stop.", William was kicking me in the sides. I am NOT going to tell him. He would kill Ryan. After about twenty minutes of him beating on me he was not lighting up. Then all of a sudden someone talked William to the ground. Then someone picked me up. I looked up to see Brendon. He carried me to the car and put me in the back seat.

"Brendon, Ryan-", he cut me off.

"I'll be back to answer any question but first let me go break up the fight in the living room.", I nodded. My whole body hurt. I knew that my nose was bleeding because I could taste the blood. God I hope it is my nose. As he ran off I noticed that he was in his sponge bob pj's. I laughed which equaled pain. Ryan came out with not even a scratch on him. He sat next to me, he reached out and touched the bruise on my face, and I winced in pain.

"I'm so sorry I got you into this.", I looked at him, what did he do?, if anyone was to blame it would be me.

"No, he would of done it with or without you.", he held me gently in him arms.

"It's alright he will never touch you again.", Ryan said rocking me.

Brendon who hasn't spoke since we left spoke (Damn when did we leave."

"We have to get her to the hospital, he is beat up really bad."

"Nikki, Stay with me, Baby stay with me.", the last thing I heard was Ryan saying my name, then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. This chapter goes to NIKKI!...LOL...Hope you all like this chapter...Should I continue? It's up to you!
Sign up to rate and review this story