Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > ELove

At Last

by brynn_parker 5 reviews

...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 2235 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: At Last

----

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

If you are uncomfortable with sexual themes, read no further...because this chapter pretty much consists of nothing but that. Sorry to all of you who were expecting nothing resembling a lemon!

----

Recap: The rain started again and he pulled away slowly, his eyes only half-open. "We should get inside and get you some warm clothes."

"I don't want to go home," she said quietly, her eyes large and almost pleading.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"I...I do..."

He slid a hand around her hip and she draped her own arm around his shoulders before they walked slowly back the way they came, both the hanyou and the girl finally feeling at peace with their feelings.

----

Text message from SANGO

kagome? where r u? get back soon we're all worried! me and miroku have been looking around for you for so long. come home!

--sango

----

Kagome was quiet as she followed Inuyasha into he and Miroku's hotel room, switching on the lights and dropping his keys on the small table at the door. "You can go shower and I'll lend you some clothes..." the hanyou mumbled, not making eye contact with her. She could tell he was uncomfortable, and the feeling was most definitely mutual; they had only just made amends and now they were in a very suggestive situation that she was tempted to act on. Only her modest up-bringing was keeping her from going much farther than kissing him right now. She was honestly having a very hard time keeping her hands off of him, but she didn't want to get so close too quickly...did she?

Inuyasha pulled open a suitcase and handed the girl a T-shirt and some boxer shorts, which were severely wrinkled. Kagome winced a little. "Uh...these are clean, right?"

He laughed, and it almost sounded natural although there was a slight uncomfortable undertone. "Yeah, of course they are. I wouldn't...that's even grosser than something I would do, Kagome."

She nodded, smiling, and then walked into the bathroom. The faucet squeaked as she turned on the hot water and then proceeded to peel off her soaking clothes, wringing them out before hanging them on the sink. She didn't know what she was going to do with her underwear...she knew there was no place she could hide them - her purse was out on the table with Inuyasha's keys. "Oh, well..." she muttered, stepping into the tub.

The water felt warm and inviting on her skin, and she soon lost herself in the moment, forgetting where she was and what she'd gone through in the past twenty-four hours. The past was suddenly coming back to bite her in the ass, and, on top of that, she felt that her job was going down the drain. The steam rising off of her skin and the porcelain floor soothed her, and she breathed it in with deep, slow breaths. The water trickled over her breasts, which tingled in anticipation of what she could be doing, and then down to her nether regions, making her shiver unexpectedly. A slight sigh escaped her lips; this felt really good.

----

Inuyasha was restless as he waited for Kagome to finish with her shower. He had no idea what he was going to do with her as soon as she got out; he didn't know if he should do anything at all. He had changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt as well for her comfort. He didn't know why she'd come back with him when she was obviously extremely leery of him.

He heard a noise in the bathroom and his ears perked up to see if she was OK. There was no other noise after that so he got up to go check. He leaned against the door - convincing himself that this wasn't creepy at all - and pressed his ear against the wood to see if he could pick up anything else. There was no other sound except the water hitting the tile on the floor.

He relaxed, assured that there was nothing wrong and that he could go sit down again. It was at that moment that he realized the door was unlocked and he went tumbling through the door and right into the shower curtain.

----

"AAAAAAH!!!"

"FUCK!"

"INUYASHA!"

"KAGOME?!"

"GET OUT!"

"I'M SO SORRY!"

"GET OUT!!!"

Inuyasha's attempts at getting out of the slippery tub were futile. His hands kept on sliding around on the glossy floor, the grips stuck to the porcelain not doing their job very well. Kagome was beginning to calm down and had grabbed a towel and covered herself with it before plastering herself into the corner of the tub, her eyes wide. The shower was still running, making it even harder for Inuyasha to get up.

His face was still extremely flushed when Kagome began to laugh. If anything, this caused him to blush even more before he slumped over the edge of the tub in defeat, groaning out an "ouch".

"Are you alright?" she finally asked, still in an awkward pose in the corner. He winced.

"Are you...?"

"I'm somewhat decent," she said, giggling, "You can get up."

He chuckled, allowing himself to lighten up a little. "Well, the problem is...I can't get up. Didn't you see me trying?"

"Here."

The hanyou looked up to see her hand sticking out towards him. As his eyes moved up towards her face he realized that her body had changed and matured much more since the last time he'd seen her on the night of graduation. He knew that she wouldn't have wanted to do anything back when they'd been friends all those years ago...but had things changed since then? He was finding it extremely hard to control himself in her state of undress, and the untamed side of him was fighting to take over. He took her hand firmly, standing up in the still running hot water and soaking his fresh set of clothes.

Something in Kagome's eyes changed as he stood to his full height and looked down at her. His hand drifted up to where she held her towel closed and his fingertips caressed the back of that hand. She shivered slightly; he pulled her closer. He could feel her nipples erect beneath the wet towel, and he gently took her hand, forcing her to drop the barrier between her naked body and his sparkling eyes.

The golden irises seemed to scan over every part of her body, starting at the top of her head and ending at her toes, where she shifted from foot to foot almost nervously. She bit her lip - modesty and embarrassment were too close to winning out over desire as he looked at her and said nothing. But her hands seemed to know what to do and they went to the hem of his wet T-shirt, pulling it up and over his head. His eyes returned to hers, searching for what she wanted, and he found exactly what he was looking for: a lust that could unmistakably measure up to his own. His mouth covered hers in an instant, his tongue taking advantage of her limp jaw and invading her mouth with curiosity. Inuyasha realized that he hadn't gotten nearly enough of her when they were back on the bridge in the park; this was different. This was far more passionate, and he knew what was ahead for them. He could taste the future in her sweetness. She tasted like strawberries, a flavor that suited her perfectly.

Kagome gripped his hips as he ran his hands up and down her sides, his mouth moving away from her lips and his soft lips placing butterfly kisses all over her neck. She groaned in pleasure, moving closer to him and letting her hands explore his muscular back, letting her breasts press against his skin. He replied with a groan just as fervent, scraping his teeth over her collar bone.

With a growl he pushed her back against the cold shower wall, forceful yet gentle, and bent down to suck on her chest, moving closer and closer to her chest. She squirmed under him; the mix of the cold tile and Inuyasha's warmth and the hot water caused a strange sensation that made goose bumps pop up all over her arms. His mouth was working wonders on her chest, sucking on the sensitive flesh and licking the droplets of water off with small flicks of his tongue. She felt as if she was going to melt and run down the drain.

When she almost fell, Inuyasha scooped her up in his arms, and before she knew it he was carrying her out of the bathroom and dropping her on the bed, immediately leaning over her and enveloping a nipple in his mouth. He massaged her other breast with one of his hands, his hips swaying into hers and causing her to feel his arousal nudging at her core. Her eyes squeezed shut and she sighed, pulling her leg up and wrapping it around his waist while surprising herself and pulling his head back up to hers for another kiss. His hands ran up and down her sides, finally coming to rest on her breasts. She put her hands over his as he massaged her two mounds, making her shift under him and pull herself up closer to him with her legs. "I love you..." she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," he said. She imagined that she sounded similar to him when she spoke; his voice was hoarse and his breath ragged in her ear.

They went on like that for what seemed like hours, although Kagome knew that it was really only a few minutes. Her hands found their way across ever inch of his back and stomach, his chest and his neck, his arms and his face, as he did the same to her until he stilled. Kagome knew what was next.

Her hands slowly moved towards the button on his jeans, and then unzipped the zipper. His swollen member made a tent in his boxers as he shifted to completely remove his jeans, throwing the soaked apparel to the floor at the foot of the bed and then pulling off his boxers hurriedly. Kagome hastily positioned herself comfortably, her legs open on the bed, and he slid himself inside her.

He filled her completely, and began to set a steady but hard pace. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him farther in and splaying her hands across his shoulder blades. This was completely unlike the awkward sex that she'd had with her high school sweetheart and so many education majors at university. This was something that two people did to complete each other...when they were so in love that they had to be one. She knew that Inuyasha could feel it too as he whispered something completely incoherent in his ear, something that she knew was supposed to mean something but escaped his lips in gibberish. She couldn't do much more; she could barely think as they came together in a rush of fire and passion.

Inuyasha pulled out of her and she untucked the comforter from the head of the bed to cuddle up under it with her hanyou, a smile on her face as she rested her head on his chest and kissed his muscular shoulder lightly. "Finally..." she whispered, "Don't ever leave me...okay?"

"I promise I won't," he replied quietly, "I promise."

And with that the two lovers finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

----

Sango crossed her arms over her chest worriedly as Miroku drove towards he and Inuyasha's hotel to look for his friend. She'd given up on finding Kagome; she'd probably gone to some friend's house or gotten a room somewhere. Sango knew that her friend was smart and wouldn't get herself into trouble. She also knew about the can of pepper spray in her purse, comforting her a bit more.

"Just watch," Miroku muttered as they got out of the car and headed towards the room, "We're going to walk in and they'll be having some wild sex while we're out looking for them."

"I doubt it," Sango replied, "Kagome was so pissed when she left that it's not likely she would forgive him. And how would he find her anyway? I mean, what are the chances...?"

Miroku entered the dark room and felt around on the table. Yes; Inuyasha's keys were there. He flipped on the light to give his friend a rude awakening. "Inuya--!"

"Shh!" Sango whispered, putting a finger to her lips and pointing towards one of the beds.

The hanyou's hair was spread out over the pillow and his bare chest was a pillow itself for Sango's best friend. Sango sighed happily, smiling before she switched off the light again and pulled Miroku out of the room. They both stood there for a few seconds before Sango threw her arms around the man's neck and squealed as quietly as she could. "I'm so happy for them!" she said, pulling away from him.

Miroku nodded and then raised an eyebrow. "You know...we could be doing that right now too."

Sango took his hand, grinning mischievously. "Let's go."

----

Author's Note: Yay. Yay yay yay.

That is all.

Please review!

--Katryn
Sign up to rate and review this story