Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're Crashing But You're No Wave.

You're Crashing But You're No Wave.

by _xxx 0 reviews

Well .. I don't really know what to put here. SO. Why don't YOU read it?? Yupyup. Ok Agreed.x]]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 528 words

0Unrated
'I love you Katie. I always have and always will..' Ryan's chocolate brown eyes stared into my crystal blue eyes as he waited for an answer.
'Umm .. Well Ryan ..-' I started.

'MS BLAIR, please /pay attention/!'
I opened my eyes to the dimly lit classroom. The school needed a makeover..Badly..
My history, Ms Smith stood in front of me. Her fat and overweight body covered loosely in clothes made for our generation and our generation only.
'Bleugh..' I thought.
'Detention. This is the final time you will daydream in my class,' What the fuck. She says that like .. everytime ..
I stared at my desk realising the 'cover-up' for my make-up sleep, aka my textbook had fallen over and revealed to the world my resting head.
I looked up at the board and could see some crap about the Civil War. 'Shit..I'm going to fail .. again.' Failing is history .. is like .. my job ..
I don't know why I even chose it as an elective.
I look around the room and I finally spot him .. Ryan ..
I have to admit, he needs a haircut but other than that .. he's perfect; even in his school uniform.
'Psst Katie!' My friend, Serena whispered. I turn to her and she signals to me that she's got a note to chuck once Smith's back is turned. As we hoped, she turned to write more about the gayarse war that was over. She quickly chucked it over. I caught it and quickly stuck it in between my thighs.
I saw Smith looking through her Teacher Handbook [What the fuck. Why can't we have .. Student Handbooks?! Ok .. maybe we do..o__O;;] before turning around again.
I quickly took out the note. It read :
Wtf was that?! You're so fucking lucky that Smith sneezed when you said his name!
I scrawled back : Sheesh. It's not my fault that History is so fucking boring!
Garr. Luckily the bell rang before I had to pass back the note.

Both of us waited behind till everyone, especially Ryan left.
'Not too late girls,' Smith said in her very .. manly voice.
'OMIGSH KATIE! I have to tell you something!' Serena exclaimed.
'Hmmmm?' I mumbled, still thinking about the dream.
'Are you even /listening/?' She gave me a light push to see if I would react.
'Uhh right. Yeahs? What?' I snapped back to reality.
'I turned around to see if Ryan was checking you out yeahs? AND WAS LIKE FUCKING DROOLING MAN!'
'...'
'Ehh? Ehh?' Serena nudged me.
'... You can be SUCH an idiot sometimes. =="'
'Hm.. Well he also could've been daydreaming..Either that or he was staring at Bridgette.'
'Stupid slut..Haha. Alliteration. o____O;;'
Bridgette, you could say, was a two-faced bitch who flirts with practically every guy in our grade. She used to be our friend. Garr. I hate her soo much..
'Hey Serena, I see you tomorrow yeahs? I have detention. TT_TT'
'Okay. Party's at one right?'
'Yupyup. At Brendon's house.'
'KK. Bye'
'See ya!'

HEY GUYS. Sorry. But like. Half my story was cancelled out. TT_TT. So I'll just put it in a new chapter.
So .. hmm .. expecting some reviews k?
YUPYUP.
Sign up to rate and review this story