Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.

intermission

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 4 reviews

Ashly just wants a normal relationship with her brother, but he seems to forget about importaint stuff. And she also finds herself falling for her best friend. What will happen? man i suck at summa...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 776 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
I hate me so much right now. But I have decided to be evil now. Because this part is called intermission, I decided to take a short intermission! By intermission i mean I'm going to write this part like I did at the end of the last part. This is going to be what would happen if the guys in panic! at the disco read this story. What fun!
Love,
MV
Intermission
Chapter 8

Brendon: What the hell?

Spencer: SOMEBODY LOVES ME!

Ryan: She loves me too.

Spencer: Yeah but she loves me more.

Brendon: At least she loves you both, I'm written as a total ass hole.

Jon: Well at least you're in more than one. And actually say ANYTHING!

Brendon: I feel no love. Starts to cry

Jon: Me either. hugs Brendon and cries too.

MV: I love you all!

Spencer: Where did you come from?

MV: I don't have a secret tunnel that starts at my house that leads to yours if that is what you're thinking. I'M NOT STALKING YOU!

Spencer: I didn't ask if you wer-

MV: I'M NOT STALKING YOU!

Ryan: Well MV since you're here you can tell us who you love more.

MV: That's easy! SPENCER! Pulls him into a suffocating hug

Spencer: I can't breathe!

MV: Hey! How do you know my name?

Ryan: Because everything we say appears on the screen with our name next to it, and it says so on your shirt.

MV: Oh...okay....I'M NOT STALKING SPENCER!

Jon: sarcastic Of course not! And I'm the king of France.

MV: REALLY?!?!?! I didn't know any of you were royalty!

Brendon: sigh MV why don't you like me?

MV: lets go of Spencer who falls on the floor gasping for air. I do, your just not my favorite member and I needed someone to be the evil big brother. And besides I write you better then Brent.

Ryan: It is true.

MV: INTOXICATED WITH THE MADNESS!

Jon: What the hell?

Spencer: I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SADNESS!

Ryan: sigh not again.

Jon: This has happened before?

Ryan: Yes.

Jon: What happened?

MV+Spencer: BULLSHIT FAKERS, ENCHANTED KINGDOMS.

MV: THE FASHION VICTIMS CHEW THEIR CHARCOAL TEETH!

Spencer: I NEVER LET ON THAT I WAS DOWN!

MV: that's not how it goes! You the wrong part!

Brendon: Oh crap...

Jon: What?

MV: You were supposed to sing: I never let on, that I was on a sinking ship!

Spencer: I'm sorry....don't hurt me....like last time.

Jon: Seriously, what happened?

MV: I'm sorry Spencer I can't love you any more.

Spencer: Okay....

Brendon: You shouldn't have said that Spence.

Jon: What is going on?!?!

MV: starts to cry I thought you loved me Spencer! We were supposed to get married!

Spencer: No remember you proposed and I said no.

MV: suddenly stops crying No remember?!?! You said yes the second time!

Spencer: Prove it.

MV: OKAY!!!!! pulls out tape recorder and hits play

MV's voice: Spencer will you marry me?
Spencer's voice: Yes.
MV's voice: Really?!?!?!
Spencer's voice: Yes MV, I love you!
MV's voice: YAY!!!!!


Jon: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

Spencer: I really said that?

MV: nods vigorously while hiding her pocket hypnotist book in her back pocket and smiling, can't forget the smiling

Ryan: Our Spencer's getting married!

Brendon: Maybe first we should lift the restraining order.

Everyone nods.

MV: Turns to camera Well that concludes the intermission. Me and Spencer have to go get married now.

Jon: Who are you talking to?


Dear Reader (again),
I'll try to update as soon as possible. I have a lot of school work to do so that comes first. I want to thank you all for reading and I would also like to tell you there is only going to be five more parts to this story. But I have planed on there being a sequel to this entitled: Infidelity on High. So as you might have guessed the names of the parts are going to be songs off the new Fall Out Boy album. I would also like to give my fans the option of telling me who or what my next story should be about. I am going to put a few choices on my profile that you can choose from. It will be like a poll. Please just message me telling me which one you would like to see me write and I will put a mark next to that one. This poll type thing will be up for about two weeks so get voting. If I don't get any votes I'll just pick one randomly.
Love,
Mrs. Smith-Vasquez
Sign up to rate and review this story