Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Uno

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Dun Dun Duuuuun! =D Sorry this chapter's kinda jumpy...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 557 words

2Exciting
/I think I've tortured you all enough...that and I'm sick of learning about the Elizabethen era and Stalin's reign in Russia. Is it said that I find some weird joy in watching you all squirm? I heart you guys!!! =D/

"Mommy! There's someone at the door!" Allison yelled almost two years later as she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'm coming," Natalie groaned, slowly walking down the stairs as she lay one hand on her very pregnant tummy. "Whoever's at the door go ahead and open it already!" She yelled as they rang the doorbell again.

"I'm sorry, but is that any way to talk to your husband who's been on tour for the past three months?" Pete smirked.

"You're an ass," she glared as he stepped into the house.

"But you love me."

"Daddy!!!!!"

"Hey Babygirl," he smiled, picking her up.

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you, did you miss me?"

"Yes!" she yelled, throwing her arms around his neck, "I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Sweetie," Pete chuckled, kissing her forehead as there was a bang from outside.

"Pete, did you forget anyone?" Natalie chuckled, as she opened the door for Patrick.

"Oops?"

"Whoa, someone's gotten big," Patrick smiled, attempting to give Natalie a hug.

"Being eight months pregnant does that to you," she smiled.

"Speaking of it, did you find out what we're having?"

"Come here Ally," Allison jumped down, running over to Natalie so she could hear what she had to say.

"I'm having a baby brother?!"

"We're having a boy?!" Pete asked excitedly.

"Mmhmm, I got it confirmed three days ago."

"Congrats guys," Patrick smiled, "Come on Munchkin I think Mommy and Daddy need a few minutes to celebrate."

"I...freaking...love you," Pete whispered between kisses as his hands rest on Natalie's stomach.

"I love you too. Do you know how much I missed you?"

"As much as I missed you," he smiled.

"The babies missed you too, Ally wouldn't stop asking me when you'd be home, and this little one kept kicking until I played one of the band's CDs," she chuckled, pointing to her stomach as Pete dropped to his knees.

He gently lifted her t-shirt until it was resting just above her belly button before softly pressing his lips to her abdomen, "Daddy missed you Peanut," he whispered, "but I'm going to be home for a very long time, and while I'm here I can teach you lots of new things. Like how to-"

"Mommy! Uncle Patrit made a mess!"

"I did not! You're the one who wanted ice cream," Patrick pouted, trailing behind a whipped cream covered Allison.

"Daddy!!!"

"Come on, let's give you a bath," Pete chuckled, taking her hand and leading her upstairs.

"So Trick, what happened?"

"She was trying to pull the cool whip out of the freezer and it kind of fell on her," he smiled innocently.

"Right, I'm just going to let that go since I missed you guys. Anything new happen while you were gone?"

"You mean did I meet anyone?"

"Mmhmm," Natalie smirked.

"Well, there is someone..."

"And?"

"Her name's Megan."

"And? When can I meet her?"

"I don't know, she's flying out in a few days, you can probably meet her then," Patrick blushed.

"You're so cute Trick, just like a giant teddy bear."
Sign up to rate and review this story