Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Nineteen

by ryanrossISsove 13 reviews

One year later =P

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1006 words

0Unrated
ONE YEAR LATER.

"And, the winner, of the best rock artists of the year, goes to..." the host of the mtv music award show said.
Me, Ashlee, Patrick, Joe, and Andy, sat, our palms sweating, Ashlee's hand firmly grasped in mine, awaiting.
We, Fall Out Boy, we're nominated.

"Fall Out Boy!" The host screamed.
I and the boys shared quick glances of excitement, and I leaned over and kissed Ashlee, before getting up, with the boys, to accept our award.

I took the mic, as Patrick was handed our award.

"Thank you, to everyone whose supported us, thanks a million. I..." I looked over at Patrick and the boys, and the award, "..cant believe we're up here, living our dream. I'm the luckiest man alive. Thanks!" I ended, as we exited the stage.

I truly was, the luckiest man alive. I had everything, the money, fame, adoring fans, friends, and the hot girlfriend, Ashlee Simpson.

I took my seat back next to her.

"Good job, babe." she said. I smiled at her. "Thanks" I said, before kissing her.

"We did it, Pete. We actually won something." Patrick said, leaning over Ashlee.

I smiled, and shook my head.

"Patrick, we've won so much." I said.

"I know, but every time feels like the first time. I love my job." he said.

I smiled, and laughed. Life, was great. I was on top of the world.

We went back to the hotel, and we were in L.A, we're Gabe was, so I figured while Ashlee slept, I'd call Gabe to see what we could do.

Yes, don't ask questions, just accept the fact that he and I are friends again, we had a long talk, long story, but basically, I relizied I loved Gabe far too much to let him go. I actually, haven't talked to him in months, and even then, I didn't know much about what was going on in his life.

The phone rang twice, before Gabe picked up.

"Hey Gabe, it's Pete." I said.

"Oh, hey Pete." Gabe said.

"Hey, I'm in L.A. We should hang out tomorrow, I have to leave the next day." I told him.

"Sorry, no can do, got to take the girlfriend shopping, I promised her." he told me.

"Jeez, I haven't talked to you in so long. Who are you fucking with now?" I asked.

Awkward silence...weird.

"Gabe?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, you don't know her." He said, quickly.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's why I asked." I said.

"Oh, uh. Ha. Right, um, her names...R..ra..randy." he said.

"Randy? What's that short for?" I asked.

"Uh, Randia." he said.

I could tell when Gabe was lying, he was horrible at it.

"Gabe, you're fucking Shaant's sister, aren't you?" I asked. No big deal.

"Uh, no." he said.

"Gabe, I don't care. That whole thing had blown over, I just choose to keep her and her bad news out of my happy life, it's fine if she's making you're life happy." I told him.

"Oh, okay...yeah. Good old Rachel." He said.

"Psht, I wouldn't say good." I mumbled.

"How would you know, you haven't talked to her in a little over a year, she's really changed. She's straight edge."

I choked on my words, literately, I started having a coughing fit.

When I caught my breath, I asked,

"Wh...what?"

"Yeah, you heard me, I said, Shes straight edge. She dyed her hair a little darker, like dirty blonde, too, it's gorgeous. She's looking amazing." He said.

"Are you trying to make your girlfriend sound appealing over the phone to me?" I asked.

"Not at all, just updating you." he said.

I heard a voice, a slightly, forgotten, but familiar voice, in the background of Gabe's phone.

"Gabe, whose that?"

"Pete."

"Wentz?"

"Yup."

"Oh."

Wow, maybe she did change. No 'ew, that loser?' or 'gross, stop talking to that freak.'


"So, you're booked?" I asked again, looking out the window, at the slight snow fall. I had never seen it snow here, it was weird.

"Yeah. Hey, it's snowing." Gabe said.

"Yeah, so it is." I said, looking out, and studying hard.

"So, what are you're plans for Christmas?" I asked.

Christmas was only in a few days, and I needed to get back to Wilmette to celebrate with the boys, the family, and Ash.

"Oh, were having this big party, at my place. Everyone's going, William, Sisky, Butch, Mike, Bren, Ry, Spencer, Jon, Bob, Gretta, Travis, The cobra crew, I think Hayley said she'd come, and Jac might tag along with William, and she might bring Audrey, which won't strike matches with Ryan and Brendon, and everyone's dates. It wouldn't be a party without you, though. You should really stay for Christmas. All of you." He said.

"I'd love to, sounds like fun, but I need to be home for Christmas, me and the boys, and Ashlee, have plans in Wilmette." I said.

"Oh, shame. It'd be really nice to see you again." he said.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Hey listen, Rachel's sort of, waiting for me...to help her, fix the TV, yeah that's it, we need to fix the TV...together, so I gotta jet, call me some time." he said.

"Ha, go have fun fucking Rachel. I'll talk to you later." I said.

Gabe giggled, and hung up.

I put the phone down, and looked through the window.

The snow was coming down hard, which was extremely strange for L.A.

Ashlee stirred in her sleep.

"Hey Babe." I said, stroking her hair.

"Hey Pete." she whispered.

"It's snowing, you know." I whispered back.

She yawned.

"That's..,yawn nice." she said, shutting her eyes, and drifting back off to sleep.

I sat on the bed, kicked off my shoes, and laid down.

My life, is perfect.

Yeah, I have like, 15 chapters full of ideas, it's going to be amazing, absolutely amazing, you guys are going to eat this up. Review, and you'll get an update sooner. Love you all.
Sign up to rate and review this story