Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Need You by My Side

And it's you, you're running through my mind

by getup_n_go 0 reviews

Sneaking around can be a good time

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1325 words

2Moving
Part Four: "And it's you, you're running through my mind"

Let's live in the moment just this time could we
Just take one moment of our time maybe
Let's forget we're running out of time


Pete woke up a few hours later to find himself cuddled under some sheets naked with a slinky thing tied around his wrist. He grinned at it before tugging it away, shoving it to the bottom of his Louis Vitton messenger bag. He stood and got dressed, heading out into the front of the bus feeling more relaxed and comfortable then he could ever remember being. Nick looked to see Pete approaching and smiled.

"What's up, man? You look well rested, strangely," he said. Pete sat down beside him, pulling his Macbook Pro onto his lap.

"I know, I just feel good today. It's a good day," he replied, ready to update his many blogs. Nick rolled his eyes, wondering to himself what brought on this strange attitude. Charlie came in a second later with Dirty and Kayli, the three of them were heading to the venue to help set up for the show.

"Morning, guys," Kayli said, smiling. Pete looked up at her and nodded, while Nick threw out a hey. Kayli stuffled a giggle at Pete's attempt at not caring about seeing her, no one seemed to notice either, which she found even more amusing. She quickly followed Dirty off the bus and went about her work with lighting and setting up the equipment.

Hours later, the band came in to get ready for the show and Patrick walked up to Kayli striking up a friendly conversation. Kayli flirted with him lightly in her usual fashion, giggling and staying genuinely involved in the topic, feeling her face flush as she watched Pete glare at her softly from the other side of the room, hidden in a conversation with other people. Kayli didn't know why, but it made her really hot pretending like she still disliked Pete, and it really made it better that she could flirt opening in front of him. Then she began wondering what the rules of the dame actually were, they hadn't discussed it.

"Yeah, I think that's the best idea yet!" she said to Patrick as they both laughed and he nodded.

"Well, I'll talk to you later, I'm going to go warm up," he told her. Kayli nodded and gave him a hug before he walked off. She then decided to go help set up for the sound check, passing by Pete and Charlie on her way to the stage. Charlie's back was to her, so she blew Pete a kiss from behind Charlie, and Pete smiled for a minute before she passed by them. Charlie looked over to see who Pete was smiling at, then gave him a weird look.

"What? I'm just trying to be friendly," Pete said, while Charlie laughed at him.

"You can't fool me. You're just cruel to be kind, man. She'll warm up to you soon enough, he said. She was pretty warm last night Pete thought to himself before shrugging at Charlie's comment.

"Eh, it's not really a big concern of mine what she thinks of me," he said. Charlie nodded and continued with their previous conversation.

A week and four shows later, Kayli ran her fingers through her hair quickly, flattening her shirt and double checking her face in the tiny bathroom mirror, she look very tired. Pete was coming off the stage as she went to the dressing room he was sharing with Joe, locking herself in the bathroom to wait for Pete. She began thinking about the previous week, it had been a little stressful keeping her relationship with Pete a secret, but it had also been a lot of freaking fun. A double knock on the door startled her out of her thoughts and she opened it to be immediately attacked by Pete's kisses.

"We have about ten minutes," he said, in between places kissing on and biting at her neck. She sat on the toilet and Pete sunk into her, pulling her shirt away as she began to undo his jeans, pulling away his sweaty t-shirt and hoodie.

"Think you can pull it off?" she asked with a smile, beginning to pant as Pete slipped two fingers inside her, slowly moving them in and out. He growled into her neck as she began tugging gently on his hard on.

"Baby, you know me," he breathed out, "I'm the five minute champ." He kicked his pants the rest of the way off, sitting down on the toilet seat lid as Kayli placed herself on his lap, gasping as he slid insider her. Kayli leaned back slightly, resting on the wall behind her, letting Pete thrust in and out of her.

"Oh shit. Pete, harder," she moaned to him, pulling the hair on the back of his head. Pete grunted and pushed harder, the lid to the toilet shifted and hit the wall with a loud thud, causing both of them laugh and Kayli began rocking her hips back up to him.

"Kayli, Kayli, oh god, babe," Pete said, kissing her bare chest, wrapping his arms around her back, supporting her as he moved inside her, "I'm going to cum, just, oh shit," he said. Kayli smiled and lifted his head to her, kissing him deeply, tensing up her muscles around him as he grunted; moving into her heard one more time, releasing himself. Kayli grasped his ass as she pushed him closer, coming herself. She relaxed as Pete rested his head on her shoulder. Kayli sighed, content, clanking at an imaginary watch.

"With three minutes to spare. You really are a champ, baby," she said, smiling. Pete laughed and kissed her shoulder, up her neck and to her lips. He pulled out of her and she settled into his lap again leaning into his chest, hugging him tightly, and still kissing.

"See, I told you," he said in between kisses. Kayli sat on the toilet naked with Pete for a while making out before she began to worry about getting caught, but Pete didn't seem worried, so she relaxed again.

"Kayli, I love you," Pete said suddenly. She pulled away from his kiss and looked at him wide eyes. Pete knitted his eyebrows, "too soon?" he asked. Kayli laughed and kissed him gently.

"No...it's just...on a toilet?" she said laughing. Pete sighed and laughed softly, putting his head to her shoulder again.

"Well, I thought 'if I could love her while fucking her on a toilet, then this must really be it," he said, loosely quoting one of Kayli's favorite movies. Finally Kayli pushed Pete away from her reading down to her clothes.

"We have to get out of here if you don't want to be caught with your pants down...again." Pete rolled his eyes and put his clothes back on.

"You're hilarious," he replied. Kayli grinned and nodded. She turned to leave when Pete stopped her, pushing her back up against the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he said to her softly. Kayli giggled and kissed him passionately. She leaned her head back and looked into his dark brown eyes.

"I love you, too," she whispered. At the moment, Pete has the strangest sensation flow through him. His mind flashed a vision of kids, dogs, him and Kayli Marriage, happiness, the perfect life. He smiled at her softly, brushing some hair away and kissing her softly. "Now, I have to leave! I love you, Peter," she said, turning to leave. He smiled as she walked to the dressing room door and peaked out, checking to see if the coast was clear. When she was sure it was okay, she turned and waved to Pete, closing the door softly behind her.

*************
Lady dreamer you might be the soundest sleeper
tonight sleep tight and build your nest upon my shoulder
Sign up to rate and review this story