Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Numero Sinko

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

gjfhjfh

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 385 words

1Funny
Ryan's POV-

I'm a mess. For the past two days, I've been an absolute mess. I've stayed away from everyone, not showering, not eating, not sleeping. I have no clue why, Keltie isn't that big to me. Maybe it was because of Brendon, but I didn't want it to be.

Someone knocked on the door. I was on the couch, in my boxers, looking really skinny, and out of it.

"Come in!" I moaned.

Spencer walked in.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"Dead." I replied.

"What happened?" he asked, walking over to me, and sitting on the chair across from where I lay.

"Keltie cheated on me." I said, using it as an excuse.

"Oh, im sorry. What have you been doing to yourself, you look like shit, Ry." he asked.

"Nothing, I've been doing nothing." I groaned.

"Ry, that's a little unhealthy, don't you think?" he said.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Well, I can't just leave you. You should come live with me, until you get you're priority's together." he said.

I looked up. 'Live with Spencer?' I thought. Then, I got a tremendous idea. I am smart!

"Okay.." I moaned.

He smiled, and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To pack you some clothes." he said, going off into my room.

Soon, he came out with a suitcase full of clothes for me.

"Come on Ry, get dressed." he said.

I did so, slowly, and shuffled out to his car with him, getting in the passenger's seat.

"So, when you get to my house, you should shower, and then eat something, then have a nap." he said.

I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

We went to his place, and he walked me to his shower, turning it on for me, and leaving me to get undressed, and into it.

I stood under the shower head, and soaked in the water, thinking of how I'd carry my plan out, It was beyond perfect.

When I got out, I dryed myself, and walked out with just pants on.

Spencer handed me a plate of pancakes.

"Eat, you little thing." he said.

I nodded, and smiled.

I ate up, feeling quite refreshed after that.

He set out some blankets, and I cuddled down, to get some sleep, and to think about my absolutely diabolical plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story