Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when all else fails, music speaks

II

by maiaophilia 1 review

She looked at him, that set of perfect hazel eyes stared back. "Everything happened" she looked at her feet. "today sucked" she said

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 299 words

0Unrated
She looked at him, that set of perfect hazel eyes stared back. "Everything happened" she looked at her feet. "today sucked" she said "I'm failing almost all of my classes except music and art, my best friend went and sold me out" she tried to look up at those hazel eyes without feeling like she was wasting his time. As if he was reading her mind he answered "I know how you feel" he paused searching for the right words "sometimes all we need is someone to listen". She looked at him "everything is going downhill, when it all seemed to get so good, some times I wish I could simply blink my life would just be normal". Gerard smiled "being normal is overrated" he whispered "look where I am, do I look normal at all?" She looked up at him "but your perfect... it doesn't matter if your normal or not when your perfect... I mean honestly how many fans accept you for who you are simply because your perfect because of your music, and their allowed to accept you for being un perfect, whereas in the real world we're not good enough unless we're just like them" she looked blankly into his eyes ". He looked at her unsure of how to combat her response. "You don't understand anymore..." she yelled at him "no one does, you've changed so much in the past two years, I'm not even sure if you know who you really are anymore, yet alone who you originally were and why you ment so much to me in the first place". She got up from the corner, hit the stop button and ran after the room. Gerard sat there, he couldn't chase her, he simply faded away with the music.

[[part iii coming soon]]
Sign up to rate and review this story