Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

A day at the Cafe... turned wrong?

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

well rachel n Shannel are like at this cafe and they meet these 2 ppl which can change Shannel's life.... i think...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 500 words

0Unrated
"OMG! Frank! Bob!" Rachel jumped up. "Remember me from backstage?"
Shannel slowly backed away, just when she was running away from it the problem had to come in front of her.
"Hey girl can you believe this?" asked Rachel who was star struck.
"Hello ladies" said Frank.
"OMG! Hey I'm...I'm, I'm Rachel and this is" Rachel pointed to Shannel, "This is Shannel"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa wait a minute" said Bob putting his hand out.
"Yea you just said 'Shannel'" said Frank.
Rachel looked at them, "And?"
"Dude, you girls better come with us" said bob.
Rachel jumped up and down, "OMG Shannel, did you just hear that? We're going with MCR!"
Shannel looked at the crowd around them; hell was she making a scene. "Uh... yeah" But um...sorry I gotta go home" she said as she walked back and got her bag.
"No babe, you better some with us, said Frank pulling her arm.
'Ok Shannel maybe you'll see Gerard and ask him or money and it'll all be over' she thought, 'Yea but what if he claims that the baby isn't his?'. While Shannel was having a fight in her head Rachel took Shannel's hand and followed the guys.
"Hey Rach! I didn't say I wanna go!" begged Shannel.
"Come on Shannel, stop being an idiot, this is My Chemical Romance that we are talking about!" said Rachel.
Shannel sighed, 'I guess I'll go and see what happens I mean my life is over anyway'.

"Well this is the hotel" said Frank after everyone got off the taxi.
They went on the elevator, Shannel's stomach was full of butterflies, and she sighed.
Frank knocked the door after they got out of the elevator.
Shannel was about to die when Mikey opened the door, "Hey dudes, so you've got girls for the night, huh?" he said chuckling.
"No dude" said Bob, "I think we found the girl"
Mikey stared at him blankly, "What girl?...OOOOH!!!! That girl!!!!!!!"
They all walked in to a bedroom with a toilet. The bedroom was huge and it was mostly the colour red.
Shannel was too busy looking at the room in detail, when Gerard just stood up; looking shocked.
"Dude, how did you find her?" asked Gerard without taking his eyes off Shannel. 'She so beautiful just like that night, but she's more beautiful in the sunlight' he thought as he was checking her out.
Shannel who was too busy wishing her room was like this suddenly felt dizziness. "Great" she whispered as she gripped on Rachel's shoulder.
Rachel turned to Shannel who was sweating, "Hey are you ok?" she asked getting worried she's never seen her like this before.
Shannel didn't answer.
Frank turned to them, "What is ok?" he asked dumbly.
"Shannel stop gripping my shoulder, its hurting" Rachel winced.
Still no answer, Shannel didn't hear or feel anything but in a flash everything turned black.




Please Review.... I'll return it with........ like a night alone just you and me....
Sign up to rate and review this story