Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

Chinese Food and the Action...Movie:)

by Dancemandydance 3 reviews

Patrick and Diana have another date

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 2281 words

1Hot
-Patrick's POV-

Diana stirs in her sleep, waking me up. I look down at her and smile. Her hair is cascading down her back and the blanket is pushed down, revealing her bra and the top of her panties. She is a goddess...how did I get so lucky? I run my hand through her hair and she opens her eyes.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."
"That's alright," she says sweetly, hugging me. "I had a very good sleep."
"Me too," I say, rubbing her back. "You know I was just thinking: how did I get so lucky?"
"What do you mean?" she says, looking up at me with those amazing blue eyes.
"I mean...I'm in bed with a beautiful, smart, sexy woman who's apparently falling in love with me."
"Oh, that," she giggles. "It's not 'apparent'...it's happening." She scoots up and puts her hand on my neck before pressing her lips against mine. "I'm the lucky one, though. You have no idea how fantastic you are, Patrick. You're sweet, and funny as hell, and intelligent, and your voice is amazing and you are soooo sexy."
"I am not," I say shyly, my cheeks going scarlet.
"Yes," she kisses me passionately, crawling on top of me and straddling me, "you are. You are so sexy."
"Thank you," I say against her lips. I run my fingers down her back and grab her ass.
"Ah! Patrick!" she giggles.
"I'm sorry...was that not kosher?" I take my hands off, but she puts them immediately back on.
"No, it just startled me. I like it." She kisses me again- but deeper, grinding her body against mine. "I like it," kiss, "a lot."
"Damn it, I wish you could stay here the whole day."
"We can see each other tonight," she whispers before nibbling on my ear.
"Mmmm hmmm," I moan as she attacks my neck with her lips. "Fuck, Diana...you have no idea what you do to me." She stops and stares at me. "What?"
"Say that again."
"Say what again?"
"Fuck," she whispers, looking into my eyes and biting her lip.
"Fuck?" I ask.
"There's something about the way you say it...I don't know what it is, but it turns me on."
"Well fuck, fuckity, fuck fuck fuck, then," I say before pulling her back to my lips and kissing her passionately.
"I have to go," she says, parting her lips from mine and sitting up. "I'm sorry. I have to be at work in an hour and I have to go home and change. Could you take me?"
"Yeah," I say. I try to forget the fact that I have a massive hard-on and get up and get dressed. I don't dare look at Diana - she only makes it worse. "Ready to go?" I ask after I see that she's clothed.
"Mmm hmm," she smiles, taking my hand as I lead her downstairs and to the car. I drop her off at her apartment, kiss her goodbye, and tell her to come to my house after she gets off work. "See you tonight," she says, waving as I drive away.

-Diana's POV-

I hate leaving Patrick. I want to be with him all the time. I want to tell him that I'm in love with him...but I've never been good at saying it first. I'll let him do it when he's ready and then I will tell him. I walk into the apartment and am greeted by Lizzi.
"Well, hello there lassie," she says, placing her hands on her hips. "And where were you last night?"
"I dunno, where were you the last couple nights?" I reply back, smiling.
"Did you and Patrick...ya know?"
"Ha ha ha...no. We just...did other stuff."
"Like what? Like what?" she asks, following me upstairs.
"2nd base."
"What's second base? I think we have different rules for that stuff where I'm from."
"Hands...and fingers..." I start going all red - I'm too embarrassed.
"Ohhhh...he fingered you? How was he?"
"Lizzi!" I say, slapping her arm. She gives me a look and I sigh, "he was fantastic."
"You're in love with him...aren't you?" she asks. I just nod. "Awww, God that's adorable."
"Don't tell Pete I told you that though. Because then he'll tell Patrick and Patrick doesn't know yet. He just knows that I'm FALLING in love with him."
"Okay," she giggles, giving me a weird look.
"I'm gonna shower real quick and then we can head off to work, kay?"
"Alrighty."

Later that night....

Patrick asked me to go over to his place after I got off work, so I run home real quick and freshen up. I put on a really cute blue tank top that shows off my eyes and skinny jeans and flip flops and I'm out the door.
I walk up to Patrick's door and ring the doorbell. I can hear him coming to the door, singing some Prince song at the top of his lungs - amazing.
"Hello, little lady," he says when he opens the door. "I'm so happy to see you." He pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionately as soon as he closes the door behind me.
"Hello to you, too," I giggle after his lips part from mine. "So, Trick, what are we doing tonight?"
"I thought we would order some Chinese food and watch some movies...you game?"
"Sounds like fun," I smile. "Make sure you get eggrolls."
"Will do," he winks as he dials the restaurant. About 20 minutes later, the food arrives and we get to eating. I take the chicken lo-mien and he takes the kung-pow chicken. We both sample each other's food, feeding each other with chop sticks. After we finish eating, Patrick pops in a movie.
"What are we watching?"
"It's a surprise," he says as he sits on the couch. I cuddle up under his arm and the movie starts. It's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I smile at him and he smiles down at me. "I felt like some Sean Connery and I remember you said you liked this movie so....I thought it would be fun."
"I do like this movie. Thankies, love," I say, kissing his cheek.
"Love?"
"Yeah..." I say apprehensively.
"I like that, love," he says, kissing my lips gently. We watch the rest of the movie and then I see his Playstation 3 sitting on the ground.
"OoOo Trick...can we play?" I say like a little kid.
"Sure. What shall we play?"
"Guitar Hero."
"But I'll whoop your ass. You're looking at a professional, baby," he says with confident, popping his collar.
"You think so?" I say, grabbing the guitar. "I think I can take you."
"Let the games begin," he giggles, pressing start. He's right - I thought I was pretty good but he kicks my ass the first round. I look over at him and pout, giving him puppy eyes. "Don't do that," he giggles, pointing at me. "That's not fair. You make me weak with that look."
"Deal with it, stud," I say as we start the second round. I do a little bit better...but he still wins. "I don't wanna play anymore," I say after he kicks my ass a third time. I like that he doesn't play it down just so I can win and he can get in my pants. Little does he know that his total domination made me extremely hot for him. I put the guitar down and walk over to him, running my finger down his torso and looking up into his eyes.
"Maybe we should go upstairs," he says breathlessly. I nod and bite my lip and he takes my hand and runs upstairs. He closes the door and I go and sit on the side of his bed. He walks over to me and stands right in front of me.
"You know what's good about tonight?" I say, putting my fingers in his belt loops and looking up at him.
"Sooo many things," he says. "But which one are you talking about?"
"The fact that I don't have to work tomorrow," I giggle.
"Really? So you can stay the night again and then like...not leave in the morning?"
"If that's what you want." He doesn't answer, he just leans down and kisses me. I lean back and scoot myself up on the bed and he crawls up to me. "I'll take that as a yes."
"Yes," he says, kissing me and running his fingers through my hair. I grab his ass and he jumps. "Diana!"
"See what I mean? Startling," I giggle.

-Patrick's POV-

We continue to kiss and it's getting pretty hot and heavy. My hands roam up her shirt and hers up mine. Pretty soon the shirts are off and I'm lying in between her legs, making out with her harder and more passionately than ever before.
"Patrick," she whispers against my kiss.
"Hmmm?" I hum against her neck.
"Nothing...you just make me feel so good," she says, her chest heaving.
I gaze into her eyes and run the back of my hand down her cheek. "Diana, I'm in love with you," I whisper. I've wanted to say that for a couple of days now but right now just felt like the right time.
"I'm in love with you, too," she smiles, kissing my lips. I kiss her back, pecking on her lips a couple of times. She pushes me off of her.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing," she says in a low, seductive tone as she climbs on top of me. "I want to make you feel good," she says, kissing my lips deeply.
"You do that just by being here," I whisper.
"I want to make you feel amazing, then," she smiles, moving her body down mine, kissing her way down my torso until she gets to my jeans. She undoes my pants and slides them down my leg and then looks up at my while she runs her tongue along the line of my boxers. I bite my lip and clench my fists when she starts to slide them down. Is she going to...? Yes she is. Before I know it her lips are around my hard-on.
"Fuck," I say, leaning my head back before looking down at her again. "Diana...oh my fucking God." She sucks harder every time I let out a moan or a "fuck". It doesn't take too long before I climax. "Fuck...Diana. That was so amazing."
"I'm glad you liked it," she whispers, bring her face back up to mine. I don't say a word - I just push her down gently so she's on her back and kiss down her body. I take off her jeans and her panties and return the favor. "Patrick...oh my God," she moans, twisting the sheets in her hands as I pleasure her with my tongue. "Don't stop...don't stop," she moans louder, her back arched and her hands now in her hair. She's riving with pleasure - I love making her feel this good. Pretty soon she's basically screaming - and it's an amazing sound. It turns me on so much that I lick her even harder, my hands rubbing her thighs. Pretty soon she shudders beneath me and I remove my tongue.
"Wow," I say. "That was fun."
"Mmmm, Patrick. That was the best I've felt - ever. I mean...you're amazing. Wow." She curls up in my arms, caressing my side and looking up at me. "I love you."
"I love you, too" I whisper.
"Kiss me," she demands. I lean down and kiss her softly. I just realized we're both completely naked except for her bra. I think she notices, too, because she sits up and looks down at it. "I think I should take this off," she says, reaching behind her back and looking at me for approval. I nod and she undoes the clasp and lets the bra fall of her shoulders. I just stare at her - her tits are amazing.
"Holy fuck," I declare, pushing her down and laying next to her, kissing her passionately. I run my leg in between hers and she stops kissing me.
"Patrick...I want to...but I'm not ready to go all the way yet."
"That's alright. We can just sleep next to each other like this. It's hot outside, anway." I admit, I am a little disappointed. I mean we're lying here, naked, and I'm crazy in love with this girl. I want to show her how I feel...with my whole body. I understand though. Technically we've only been dating a couple of days. I lay on my back and she snuggles up next to me. I can't help but get incredibly turned on by her silky, beautiful breasts that are pressed against me. "Maybe we should put on some clothes...on second thought."
"Good idea," she says sweetly. I get up and put on my boxers and a shirt and grab a shirt for her. "You can where this if you want," I suggest as she puts on her panties.
"Thanks," she says, taking the shirt and lifting it over her head, sliding it over her body. We crawl back into bed in the same position. "Sing me a song, Trick," she whispers.
"What song?"
"Do you know 'Stardust' by Nat King Cole?"
"Do I?" I exclaim before I start to sing. She sighs and cuddles close to me, running her hand up and down my side as I sing to her.
"That was wonderful, love," she whispers.
"Thank you," I reply, rubbing her back. "Goodnight, love."
"Goodnight."
Sign up to rate and review this story