Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Why Can't You See How Much I Love You?

You're So Addictive

by Geets 6 reviews

Erm... a little filler... some fun with Brendon and Vicky

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 3012 words

1Insightful
I awoke the next morning and my eyes flickered open very slowly, adjusting to the faint light pouring in through the curtains. As I finally woke up a bit, it occurred to me that I was lying next to Brendon again, but he wasn't awake today. I didn't want to disturb him, since he allowed me to sleep on other nights, so instead I just watched him sleep peacefully. My head was still resting on his chest, so I could feel the rise and fall of it as he breathed calmly. His hair was a little awry, but that just made it look even better, and he had facial hair growing into a beard.

While I lay there, simply looking at the man I loved, I noticed things about him: the minor details that I never noticed before. The way that he breathed, the way that he smiled when he slept... wait, he wasn't smiling before. And he wasn't breathing this quickly when I first woke up.

I studied his beautiful face. He continued smiling as he began moaning; What the hell?...

"Oh... mmm... Vicky..." he said softly. Smirking happily, I realised that he was having a dream about me. I took the opportunity to rub his chest lightly and touch his soft skin, but he still didn't wake up or stop supposedly dreaming. I bit my lip before allowing my hand to make its way downwards, and I stroked his hardened state. Still nothing. Getting a little impatient now, I held him in my hand and pulled gently a few times. He gasped. Finally!

"Morning sweetie," I whispered, giggling. Brendon was breathing quite heavily.

"Urgh..." he groaned, still trying to wake up. "What happened?"

"I think you were dreaming. You kept talking in your sleep," I smiled.

"Oh god, yeah... I dreamt of us having sex, didn't I?" Brendon recalled.

"Yeah, you did," I laughed.

"And then, just before I woke up, I remember that you... you pulled on my balls, I think." The confused, tired expression on his face was priceless.

"No, no, that actually happened," I smirked.

"What? Baby, you tugged on my balls?" he asked, lifting his head slightly to look at me.

"Well, you wouldn't wake up, and you were turning me on! Sue me!" I laughed.

He laughed, but then he moaned, "Urgh," letting his slightly raised head flop back onto the pillow.

"Oh, baby..." I whispered into his ear, cupping his face in my hand. "You need to wake up."

"Why?" he asked roughly, keeping his eyes shut.

"Because..." I trailed off, rolling my hands over his skin again.

This seemed to arouse him a little as he moaned, partially from being half asleep. He didn't open his eyes, but neither did he stop me from massaging his shoulders a little.

"Are you trying to imply something with all of this?" The corners of his mouths turned up ever so slightly, his eyes finally opening.

"Maybe... Would that be so bad?" I giggled.

"Depends on your intentions... I mean, you wouldn't dare to do anything bad, now, would you?"

"Oh, course not..." I nibbled at his neck softly. Brendon held me close to his body, squeezing my hips in his hands. My hands continued to roam his body, and I touched his dick again, escaping a moan from his closed lips. I carried on fondling him, my confidence building every second, his chest becoming tighter, breath becoming shorter.

Finally, when he couldn't stand it any longer as I think he was about to explode, he grabbed my head roughly and crashed our lips together in a forceful, passionate kiss. I straddled him, not breaking our intimacy, as Brendon's hand knotted itself into my already messy hair. Then he slid his hand down my back lightly, leaving a trail of shivers behind, until he reached my ass and he squeezed it. It shocked me so I bucked forwards a little away from his hand, but closer to him.

"Eager, are we?" he smirked. I slapped him up the head and he laughed at me. I hated when people joked about things in that sort of context. I had a slightly short temper.

"You're just as eager as I am," I laughed.

"Hey, I do not need sex!" he retaliated, leaning back.

"Oh really?" I exaggerated.

"Yeah!"

"I don't believe that."

"Well, I do!"

"Ok," I giggled shortly, before getting off him and standing up. I didn't bother covering myself as I wandered around my room, tidying up. Gathering my clothes from the floor, I hung them up before I chanced a look at Brendon; he was sat on the bed, slightly transfixed and gulping hard. I smirked to myself when my back was turned away from him, very satisfied.

"That ain't fair; you can't just go parading around like that!" Brendon insisted.

"And why is that?"

"You know exactly why, you just want me to say it."

"Yeah, pretty much," I stated simply, turning towards him, waiting for him to speak.

"Fine, I can't go without sex. Come here and fuck me," Brendon admitted, throwing the covers away and lying there, pouting.

I turned away briefly, pretending to consider his proposition, before walking over to the bed. "It's a dirty job... but someone has to do it," I laughed at my cheesy use of that saying before kissing him lovingly, exerting a moan from those gorgeous lips of his. It definitely made me more desperate for his touch. "Why do we always toy with eachother?"

"I dunno. You tell me. You're the one who does it!" he said.

"I think it's the spell you put on me," I giggled. I continued kissing him, straddling him, and he didn't try to change the situation around to my surprise. He was usually in charge, and that's the way it has always been with us.

"Why aren't you on top?" I asked curiously between pressing my lips against his cheeks.

"I can be if you want," he said simply.

"No, I was just wondering."

"I figured you were having enough fun there, and I was waiting for you actually." I didn't reply, but I simply carried on with the foreplay; I felt like being in charge this time. Brendon gave me a certain confidence that I had never felt before, and I never did with anyone else.

Thrusting his hips up to me, I lowered myself down onto him. It felt absolutely incredible; more amazing than it ever had before. I was lost in this trail of thoughts, not even thinking about what I was doing (or supposed to be doing) at the time until Brendon caressed my cheek softly and smiled, beginning to move up and down slowly. I laughed at myself, apologising to him; I was definitely going red in the face. I really can't deal with embarrassment at all, can I?

Minutes later, I was lying on his slightly sweaty chest, panting heavily. "That was just... way more amazing... than before," I said.

"God... I know..." he agreed. I couldn't figure it out. Why was it so different?

And then it clicked, apparently at the same time as it did for Brendon because we both looked up at eachother, the shock setting in.

"Fuck..." Brendon said.

"Oh my god, how could we be so stupid?!" I almost shouted, angry at myself.

"Too absorbed in eachother, I guess..." he thought aloud lamely.

"How could we not use a condom? What if I end up pregnant?!" I was really panicking now.

"It's ok, that isn't going to happen, alright? Calm down, I would never do that do you." His voice was so soothing; it did help me calm down a little. "We'll just go out and get the pill or something for you, ok?"

"Yeah... ok," I nodded at him. "Wait, so you're just gonna go waltzing into a chemists with some random girl asking for the pill 'cause you didn't use a condom?"

"Right... that's a point... oh god." He fiddled with his hair a little to give him something to do.

"Don't worry, I'll go in there," I assured him.

"Thanks... That was so amazing though... without a condom," he smiled.

"Yeah, I know," I agreed, but then I paused, afraid to say what I wanted to say. Finally I decided that I should. I can trust him. "I don't really want to make a habit of it though."

"Ok, I understand," he replied simply. No questions, no protests, he just agreed. He's just incredible!

"I love you so much! Thankyou, for understanding. I really appreciate it," I said humbly.

"Hey, what sort of boyfriend would I be if I didn't care about that?" he asked me, smiling softly, twiddling pieces of my hair around his finger.

"An ordinary guy?" I laughed.

"Yeah, well, if you haven't realised, I'm not really normal, am I? I'm a total geek!" he laughed at himself.

"No, you're way more amazing than any 'normal' guy... it's why I love you as much as I do," I said genuinely.

I guess he was unsure of what to say after that, so he smiled so beautifully to me, his love for me evident, before he leaned in to kiss me. He swept my hair behind my ear as it fell forward, letting his hand linger around my cheek, brushing it so lightly against my skin that it tickled.

"By the way," I began, breaking away from his lips, "you aren't a geek. Or at least, you're one of the loveable ones," I smiled cheekily.

"Aww, thanks! You just called me a geek!" he laughed. "I don't know whether to be offended or thankful..."

I giggled at him. "You know I was kidding... actually, I wasn't, but... oh, you know what I mean!" I concluded, marvelling at how I had ended up digging a hole in this conversation. Now it was Brendon's turn to laugh at me.

"We're just two geeks in love," he smiled, running his hand down my side.

"You can say that again. But I think we'd better get up now... my parents are gonna be back soon, and if they were to find me in this situation, I don't think they'd exactly be very happy..." I trailed off, chuckling at the thought.

"Yeah... that could be interesting..." Brendon agreed. "So, what did you want to do today?"

"I dunno... you're the one staying here, what do you think?" I asked.

He didn't reply as he thought and sighed a little. It made me laugh. "Well, we could always go shopping. Oxford Street is great; there are loads of shops and stuff there. We could always catch a movie too, if you want to," I suggested to him.

"That sounds good, babe," Brendon smiled. I leaned in to kiss him briefly before getting up off him to get dressed and what not.

-----------------------------------------

Once we had both showered and changed, (I was dressed in black slightly loose jeans with a simple t-shirt, and Brendon was wearing his typical skinny jeans that seemed far too tight and a red shirt) we were heading downstairs when I thought suddenly. "Oh, Brendon, you were meant to sleep in the spare room! Crap, we've gotta make it look slept in. All your stuff is in there anyways, just... roll around on the bed or something."

"Aren't you joining?" he smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Is that all you think about?" I laughed, hitting his arm.

"Hey, you know it isn't! Fine, I'll go..." he sighed (as if it was such a hard job) and entered the bedroom while I continued downstairs. When I got into the kitchen, I turned on the stereo and Jo Whiley was talking about something... Panic! at the Disco? What a coincidence... I began boiling some water for some tea, or coffee as Brendon may prefer.

Brendon emerged after a couple of minutes, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey babe," he whispered into my ear, kissing my neck softly.

"Hey... do you want some tea or coffee?" I asked, pouring sugar into a mug.

"English tea? Yeah, go on, I wanna try some actually," he said.

"Cool... sugar? Milk?"

"Yeah... 1 sugar please," he said. "Oh my god, you're putting in 2 spoons of sugar?"

I looked away as if I had been caught eating a load of chocolates by my parents. "Well, yeah..." I said in a small voice.

"It's ok, I was just kidding. It's funny," he said, holding me still tighter.

"Ok. Hey, this is Jo Whiley on the Radio," I commented as "Build God, Then We'll Talk" began playing.

"Oh yeah... she was a nice woman," he laughed.

"I listened to that interview," I said without thinking.

"I'm sure you did, my crazy little fangirl," he teased.

"Hey, I resent that!" I laughed, turning around in his arms.

"Doesn't stop you from being one," he persisted.

I pulled an expression that was a cross between angry and amused, ending up in a weird pout; either way it caused Brendon to laugh at me, which made me more "annoyed".

"I love you babe," Brendon smiled at me, flashing his teeth.

Tilting my head to the side a little, smiling and getting lost in his eyes yet again. Those were some dreamy eyes... "I love you too baby."

The kettle finished boiling so Brendon sighed, letting me make the teas. I went to get the milk out of the fridge, poured some in the hot drinks and returned it to the fridge. Handing him a cup, we both settled ourselves on the sofa in the lounge together and I switched on the TV.

Brendon took a small sip of the tea. "What do you think?" I asked him.

"Hmm..." he thought for a few seconds, "It's alright... it's a little strange, but it's ok."

I laughed at his answer lightly. "So, should we get going after this, or do you want something to eat first?"

"No, I'm good, we'll just get going I guess. Do we need a cab?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, that's a point. I'll go ring for one," I said. After I ordered one to come in 15 minutes, I snuggled into his chest slightly.

Roughly 10 minutes later, I checked the time, sipping on the last drops of my tea. 12:13. "We should get up now," I said.

"Ok, let me just go grab my Converses," Brendon said, getting up from the sofa.

"Your blue high top ones?" I asked, smirking.

"Uhuh... how did you know?" he asked, confused as hell!

"I noticed you had them in Vegas," I answered.

"Ok..." he shrugged it off and left. In a small cupboard we had underneath our stairs, I located my pink and black chequered Vans, so I slipped them on and slung my bag over my shoulder, remembering to gather my phone and iPod as well. Brendon came downstairs and so we went outside to wait for the taxi; the sun beat down on us warmly and the breeze gently blew through my hair.

The taxi arrived shortly afterwards and Brendon held the door open for me. I grinned back at him, shaking my head, before I held his outstretched hand to climb in.

"Oxford Street please," I told the driver; he nodded curtly and began moving through the busy streets of London. Brendon wrapped an arm around my shoulders protectively causing me to smile to myself.

--------------------------------

Oxford Street. It's a huge, manic road filled with so many people, it's scary. Most people are far too interested in themselves, on some sort of mission, to really take any notice of you walking around, shopping. At least there's less chance that Brendon will be recognised. I loved Oxford Street though; there were so many great shops to go to!

The taxi stopped by the side of the road, near to Next, Hugo Boss and Primark. Interesting combination... I thrust some money at the driver before Brendon could stop me, since he seemed incapable to let me pay for anything. Don't get me wrong, I love him and I think it's so sweet that he does want to pay for stuff, but I'm not a goldigger, and I don't let others pay for everything.

"Where to first, babe?" Brendon asked, holding my hand loosely in his.

"Wherever you want, I don't mind," I replied.

"What's up with the huge crowd over there, by... what shop is that?"

"Primark. It's just opened up, like, last week. I read in the newspaper about huge crowds of people going mad when it opened."

"You read newspapers?"

I laughed. "No, my mom was reading it and she pointed it out." He laughed back.

We slowly strolled along the sidewalk, avoiding the occasional person who was rushing past. Subtly nudging me towards the Hugo Boss store, I giggled and directed him in.

----------------------------------

So we shopped for about 4 hours, stopping once for a coffee and some chocolate cake we shared. I bought so much stuff, and so did Brendon. It was so much fun! After milling around music stores, various designer and ordinary stores and dropping into a chemists briefly, we hailed a cab down and headed home. My parents had called to ask where we were at half past 12, since we weren't home and they must have just returned.

"Hey," I called to no-one in particular once we had entered my house and I had shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I am soooooooo, sooooo, unbelievably sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time!! I really am, and I don't have a huge excuse I guess either. Except for school, and I have exams coming up, so that sucks, 'cause I have to revise... Either way, I'm sorry! I hope it was ok, and if you're the sort of person who enjoys my romance writings, then you may have enjoyed it :D but just as a warning, I may be unable to update too soon - them exams are in, like, 2 weeks :( damn...

Geets! All reviews are happily welcomed, and replied to :D
Sign up to rate and review this story