Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and the Biggest Surprise

by Emo_Sami 3 reviews

HAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER GUESS!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 642 words

1Exciting
It had been 2 months. 2 horrific months since the accident that I choose not to talk about. I had left the tour early, and as much as I didn't want to, I knew I had to. There was a heartfelt goodbye, and all the guys promised to talk to me. I was currently listening to the first Good Charlotte CD, playing a game called Chuzzles (A/N: Has anyone ever played it? It's oodles of fun! www.popcap.com), and chatting with some friends on AIM. All of a sudden, a box popped up.

xVEGANxKIDx : Hey!
Jealousys Angel3: Hey...who is this?
xVEGANxKIDx: What, you don't even remember your sweet hook-up 2 months ago? =]
Jealousys Angel3: ANDY?!?!?
xVEGANxKIDx: Yep. Did you miss me?
Jealousys Angel3: HELL YES YOU DORK!
xVEGANxKIDx: Aww. I'm loved! Well, I miss you too! Oh, and everyone says hi!

I laughed. It was so great to hear from them. But I wonder...
Jealousys Angel3 : Haha, well tell them I say hi back!
xVEGANxKIDx: Haha I did! And Joe wanted me to tell you something about he has more cheese under the bed...?
Jealousys Angel3: Oh God. I don't even want to know.
xVEGANxKIDx: Alllrighty then! And Sam? We have a surprise for you.

I had just been about to type 'What is it?' when the doorbell rang. I jumped up and yelled down the stairs.

"COMING!"

I quickly ran into the bathroom to make sure my hair was good, my make-up wasn't smudged, and my teeth were clean. I had to make sure ever since the accident. It was habit now.

Bounding down the stairs, I slipped and almost fell, but caught myself. I sighed, brushed imaginary lint from my clothes and opened the door.

Andy, Joe, Patrick, and Pete were standing on my doorstep, holding the biggest Reese's Peanut Butter cup I had ever seen.

A Reese's cup? That's a nice thought and all, but COME ON!

I screamed and jumped onto them at the same time, taking them all down with me. I kept squealing until Patrick put a hand over my mouth to calm me down.

"SAM! Geez! If you're going to act like that, we'll leave." He said seriously. My mouth dropped open.

"WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO JUST POP UP UNEXPECTEDLY AND THEN-" But I never finished because Patrick was laughing hysterically. That got me fired up. I kicked him lightly on the shin.

"OW!"

"Aww. You big baby, it didn't even hurt."

"Did too."

"Whatever."

I helped him up, then hugged him. It was nice to be back in the arms of someone familiar. I hugged Pete next, then Joe who bear hugged me, and lastly...

Andy.

I looked around. Where did he go? He was here a second ago. Pete, Joe, and Patrick all had stupid grins on their faces.

"Where'd Andy go?"

That's when I saw him. He was coming down the steps of the bus, and he put something in his pocket. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

"Sam...I've only known you for 3 months. And personally, I don't care. When I first saw you, you had a glow around you. You were shining. I know we've had our differences, and I hope you feel the same way, because personally, the guys knew about this and they kept bugging me. So...I'm just going to come out and say it..."

And with that, Andy pulled a small velvet box from his pocket.

He got down on one knee.

He opened the box.

And asked the question.

"Samantha Michelle...will you marry me?"

(A/N: Ohhh, you weren't expecting that now were you? Well. Yeah. Sorry I haven't updated. Reviews would be great...and if you do review, you most certainly will be...well I'm not telling yet. Hah! Sorry. Go eat a Reese's cup now. I already ate mine. =])
Sign up to rate and review this story