Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Siete

by swimfan625 7 reviews

read pleaseeeeee...someone makes a comeback =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 533 words

2Exciting
"Can you get that please?" Pete yelled down the stairs as he finished giving Allison her bath.

Natalie chuckled, hearing the five-year-old squeal as she slowly made her way towards the door, mumbling under her breath as whoever was there rang the bell three more times. "Uh...hi?"

"Hi, is um, Pete here?" A newly bleached-blonde Riley asked, sending Natalie a saccharine smile after looking her over disapprovingly.

"He's kind of busy right now, is there something you two need?"

"Oh, we were just hoping we could see my daughter," the formerly unnamed blonde smirked, moving her sunglasses to the top of her head as Natalie's jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Guess who's back Natalie."

"Samantha, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my daughter, do you have a problem with that? Ha! You probably do, especially since you're pinning your bastard child on poor Petey."

"Aww, did we strike a chord?" Riley chuckled, as Natalie's cheeks flushed, "Why don't you just move out of the way and let the big girls take care of what they're here for?"

"Babe, who's at the door?" Pete asked, coming up behind her as Ally sat on his shoulders.

"Oh my God, /Petey/!" Samantha yelled, trying to squeeze her way past Natalie as his eyes widened.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" He choked out, setting Allison down as she attached herself to his leg.

"Is this the baby? She's so cute, come say hi to Mommy, Sweetie," she smiled, reaching out for Allison who quickly ran into the kitchen with Natalie soon following.

"Riley what are you doing here?" Pete asked, ignoring the hurt expression on Samantha's face.

"I missed you," she pouted, flipping her hair back, "I was hoping we could talk a little bit, you know, /about our daughter/."

"Y...you had a girl?"

"Yeah, and it doesn't look like I'm the only one." She smiled referring to Samantha.

"Yes, so if you don't mind I'd like to see my daughter. I think I deserve a mommy-daughter day."

"I'm sorry but you're not her mother," Natalie scoffed, stepping next to Pete.

"Like hell she isn't! She's the one to gave birth to her!" Riley yelled.

"Oh and what would you know? You look like you got into a fight with a peroxide bottle! Allison is legally mine and has been for the past three years, as well as the fact that I've been there for both her and Pete since she was a baby, unlike you."

"Babe, calm down you don't want to stress yourself out."

"I'm fine Pete," she smiled, softly kissing his cheek.

"He's right, you wouldn't want to stress yourself out, who knows what could happen," Samantha smiled, "Why don't you go back in there with my baby?"

"She's not your ba-"

"Mommy?" Allison called, joining the others in the doorway, "What's dowing on?"

"Babydoll, why don't you go back into the living room," Pete smiled, taking her hand.

"But I want to see Mommy," she whined, reaching for Natalie's hand only to have Samantha take it instead.

"Mommy missed you Sweetie, why don't you give me a hug?" she smiled, flashing Natalie a smirk.

"Who are you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story