Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Finally. We've been waiting for like....FOREVER!

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

It's about time they got busy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 600 words

0Unrated
10 minutes later Jenna and Pete were saying goodbye to Blondie and Bill. They sat in the car for a minute.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Jenna thought. She was protectively covering her hip bone. Pete's left hand was closed oddly in a fist.
"Bill is a beast!" Jenna laughed suddenly. Pete started the car.
"Yeah. Nearly crushed me when he saw me. Best tattoo artist I know." Pete smiled thinking fondly of his first tattoo."He said something kinda funny."
"What?" Jenna searched through the stations.
"He asked me if you..." Pete glanced over. Jenna was listening intently still turning the dial."Nevermind. Leave it on this."
Cupid's Chokehold played and Jenna stared out the window.
"No one is awake. Not even Patrick." Pete said as they pulled into the drive.
"Tell me." Jenna touched his hand.
"What?" Pete knew exactly what she was talking about.
"What did Bill say?" Her voice was playful on the outside but she was serious.
Pete got out and opened her door."Inside."
Oh my God. I'm scared. Scared... Pete took a deep breathe. Jenna was sitting on the couch.
"Gonna tell me now?" She smiled.
"He said something about you being my beauty." Jenna kept smiling,"I said you weren't mine."
"Why?"
"You aren't are you? We've barely talked in the last month." Pete sat down next to her.
"So. Weren't we together before I made the big mistake?" Jenna looked with sparkly green eyes.
"Yes."
"Then..." she trailed off. Was this about to become akward?
Oh God
She closed her eyes. Pete felt a pushing in his stomach. He cupped Jenna's soft jaw in his hands. She opened her eyes, glinting with excitement. He kissed her gently and trailed down her jaw line and then back up to her rosy lips. She pulled his body to hers and trailed down his chest. As their kisses became more passionate, Pete lifted her shirt and pulled it off. He pulled his own off and she pulled him on top of her.
"Pete." She breathed as he kissed down her torso to her hipline.
"Yeah, Jen?" his fingers drifted over her body sending chills up her spine.
"My tattoo-it's for...it's for you." His lips glided over her skin making her short of breathe.
Pete looked at her hips above three long scars was 'I will love you forever.' above a clandestine sign. He stopped kissing her navel and laughed lightly. He held his left middle finger up. Jenna grabbed it lightly. Jenna read the side next to his index finger:'Jenna, in my heart and on my mind.' She smiled and kissed the tips of his fingers. He kissed up her stomach again and to her lips. She unbuttoned his pants and he stopped.
"Are you sure?" His thumb stroked her cheek.
"Yeah. I am. I love you Peter." She smiled and kissed him gently.
"Then." Peter stood up and picked Jenna up, who wrapped her arms and legs around him."Let's move to my room."
They made out as he carried her up the stairs. She laid back on his bed and pulled her pants and underwear off. Pete took his clothes off, too.
"I must say, your Peter looks better in person. The internet made it look so small." Jenna teased. She pulled him onto her. They kissed and Pete hovered above her.
"Are you sure? It's all right. I promise."
"Yes." She pulled him into a deep kiss as he entered her.
good? good? no yes? i hope i havent lost readers.
://
faslkdjhfas
one more chapter left.
Sign up to rate and review this story