Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

He Could Eat His Body Weight In Sushi

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

The gang is out for dinner but with a little extra bagage. Aaron hits a nerve in Audrey and dinner seems to be falling apart.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 711 words

0Unrated
"Yes! Sushi!" Mikey clapped his hands together and ran through the door of the restaurant. That boy could eat his bodyweight in sushi. The whole huge group of us walked in behind him and took seats nearest to the bar.

"Texas better have some good sushi." Alicia said looking at the menu.

"They do. We've been here before. Last tour." Gerard said without looking up from the menu. I couldn't help but stare at the way his lips curled slightly as he read. And how the lighting hit his face making him paler than usual. Also the way he furrowed his brow while trying to concentrate on something. He must have felt me looking at him for he looked up and smiled a little. I flashed a weak smile back and was completely thankful when the Asian waitress asked me for my order.

Gerard's Point of View

She was looking at me. I could feel it. I could feel her pretty brown eyes burning wholes in my skin. I was on fire. I looked up and smiled. She gave me that I'm-pretending-to-look-like-I'm-having-a-great-time-but-I'm-not smile then turned away to the tall waitress. I felt someone poke my arm and turned over.

"What is this?!" Laura exclaimed.

"It's a type of sushi."

"What freaking language is this in?"

"Japanese...."

"What makes them think we know what it says? We live in America! They should really put this in American."

"You mean English...."

"No, honey. We don't live in England." She patted my arm and turned back to her menu. I swear my eye just twitched so hard it popped out of its socket.







Audrey's Point of View

We were in the middle of dinner and let me tell you, this sushi was divine. Some of the best I've had, and I've been to every sushi place around.

"You're jealous." Aaron randomly said. I looked at him in confusion. He repeated himself with a blank expression on his face.

"You're jealous."

"W-what?"

"I said it twice. Admit it." I looked at the end of the table. Gerard and Laura were laughing about something.

"Don't worry. He won't hear us. Its too loud in here."

"I'm not jealous Aaron."

"Kitching, I've known you since birth. We grew up together! I know how you think and what you feel."

"Maybe I am a little jealous. But he found someone. I'm happy for him."

"Are you really?"

"Yes! Just because I cant find love doesn't mean I have to be pissed when my good friends do!"

"But you wish you had it don't you?" I looked at Mikey and Alicia, holding hands and cuddling. Then to Zui and Danny; she threw something at him and he brought her close for a kiss. On to Bob and Ray- Just kidding!

But my eyes did fall upon Gerard and Laura. He held her hand in both of his and looked into her eyes when she talked. My heart was being ripped apart, just like the night Jeremy had blown up on me.

I took a sip of my water and didn't answer.

"Don't you?"

"Yeah. I do. I do..." I wanted love. I wanted it more than anything. Jeremy was a disaster but I will always miss him. Then I finally thought I had something going with Gerard but that was all blown to pieces. Everything was blown to pieces. I bet I didn't even have a chance with that Pete guy! I was finally realizing-

"Woah!" I snapped from my thoughts. My water was spilling onto Aaron's lap. I tilted the glass back up and set it on the table. I looked down at the splash mark on his pants but felt no emotion. I didn't apologize for making it look like he pissed himself. I just threw the napkin on my lap on the table and walked out of the restaurant.

"Are you okay?" Aaron put his arm around my shoulder. I stood still and looked up into the sky. The stars weren't shining tonight.

"Listen I'm sorry. I guess I hit a pressure point..."

"I just want to go to bed." He sighed heavily. I leaned my head on his shoulder; he kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I upset you."

"Don't worry about it."
Sign up to rate and review this story