Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

After The Moshpit!! (sequel 2 Moshpit)

by My_Chem_Gurl666 0 reviews

a sequel to Moshpit. its the day after and Ryan is expecting a call. What Happens when he goes to Elena's house? DUN DUN DUN!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 380 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV
I had been sitting by the phone since 6:00 o'clock in the morning anticipating Elena's call. Now it seemed like she would never call seeing as if I'd been there 3 hours occasionally getting up to piss or get a drink. I finally gave up at 9:30 and took a shower. While I was in the shower, the phone rang, but I figured telemarketers.
When I got out of the shower and put on my flamboyant clothes, I checked the caller ID. I realized the numbers were local! I speedily called the 567-8475 number to a familiar voice picking up.
"Hello? Elena? Is that you?" I spat out quickly as she answered the phone.
"Yeah, Ryan? I just called and no one answered." she responded.
"I was in the shower. Hey, Elena, wanna come up? I can give you directions or pick you up one."
"You can just come to my house since you already know where I live." she gestured.
"Sure, if that's what you want." I remarked. We finished the conversation and I headed to her house.
When I got there and she answered the door, she was wearing a Fall Out Boy tee and cropped off Capri's. Needless to say, they were black, just like her shirt.
"Hey Ryan, how's it hangin'?" she asked, hugging me around my neck.
"Good, and yourself?" I responded, hugging her back around her waist.
"Pretty good, come on in, I'll get you a bottle of water." she said, stepping into her house. I followed behind, like a lost puppy.
We ended up making out on the couch. I was on top of her, kissing her neck. She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me- hard. I moaned and she rook that opportunity to shove her tongue into my mouth.




It was time for me to go. I crawled into my red Mustang and rolled down the window.
"I'll never be able to thank that idiot who fucked me up enough." I said, kissing her forehead threw the open window.
I drove off thinking about what just happened and how I felt about it. But what just happened will always be our dirty little secret.


A/N: you probably know what went on before the break. Well, that's it for my Moshpit sequel!
Sign up to rate and review this story