Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

ONE

by Sticky 0 reviews

Atleast He's Nice

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 729 words

1Exciting
I was only twelve years old but I already had my entire life mapped out. I was going to go to Harvard, become a doctor, marry a tall blonde man and have three children. My husband and I would live in an extravagant mansion close to the Californian beaches. This had been my master plan for as long as I could remember then in the summer of 1993 things changed. I was at a pool party my neighbor had thrown. I've always been a very shy person and I wasn't too excited to be at a party with people who were twice my age. I walked into the kitchen to get a soda, as I reached into the cooler and dug through the cans of beer someone tapped me on the back. I turned around to see who had touched me and came face to face with Satan himself. "Hi, I'm Peter." He announced with a huge grin across his face. I stood there in shock after a few seconds I was able to say "Oh, Hey. I'm Greta." "Nice to meet you. So, how old are you? Everyone here seems to be in high school or college." He continued. "I'm twelve." I answered simply. "Really? I'm thirteen." Said Peter. "That's cool... I think I'm going to go... nice talking to you." I mumbled as I quickly walked out of the kitchen. Thoughts circled my head for the rest of the afternoon. "Who is that guy? Why did he randomly start talking to me? Why was he so happy?" I asked myself as I left the party.
The rest of that summer was quiet and uneventful. I started school on September 7th. The sun hid behind the clouds as all the students returned to the school. I arrived at my homeroom class early and sat down in a seat directly in the middle of the room. I looked down as I dug through my purse making sure I had not forgotten anything. Suddenly someone yelled "Greta! Hi!" I looked up and in front of me stood the one and only Pete Wentz. He wore a tight black t-shirt and jeans. He was holding a red messenger bag, which resembled an ugly purse. "Oh. Hey, Peter. How was your summer?" I asked awkwardly. "Great, Yours? Oh, and you can call me Pete." He said loudly as he sat down in the seat next to me. "Mine was good, Pete." I said just above a whisper as I turned to look at him. His hair was medium length and he had too much hair gel in it. His eyes were coffee brown, he was extremely short and he had braces. He was a far cry from the blonde haired sex god who was apart of my original "life plan", but as I would be shown a million times over Pete Wentz doesn't follows rules or plans. "So what teachers do you have?" he asked snatching my schedule out my hands. "Hey, look, we have all the same exact classes!" He shouted as he studied my schedule. "Wow. That's kind of funny." I said trying not to sound depressed. "Well, I know I will have at least one friend in all my classes. I just moved here so you're the only person I know." Explained Peter his braces sparkling in the bright lights of the classroom. "One friend? He thinks we're friends? I hardly know him. He's pushy, obnoxious, and ugly. Though he is nice, he's actually very nice." I thought to myself. The bell ran and I walked out into the hallway. Pete walked along side me. "So you ready for History?" he asked. I turned to answer him when something caught my eye. His ugly "purse" had the word "Blink182" scrawled on it in permanent marker. "You like Blink?" I said completely ignoring his question. "Yeah. I love them." He smiled. From that moment on Pete was cool in my book. I spent the next week getting to know him. Friday as we walked out of school having survived the first week he turned to me and asked, "So, you want to come over my house and hang out tonight?" I smiled warmly and accepted his offer. We walked to his house, where he would eventually introduce me to the love of my life. A love that would end his life.
Sign up to rate and review this story