Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

TWO

by Sticky 2 reviews

Put Your Clothes Back On Pothead

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Horror - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 521 words

1Exciting
"This is it." Announced Peter as he led me up the driveway of a quaint two-story brick house. He opened the tan door and we walked straight upstairs. I thought it was strange that he hadn't even told his parents were home before he rushed up to his room. His room was one of a kind. Posters decorated the lime green walls. His bed had a white comforter on it, which matched the curtains on the window. "You can sit down or something I guess. I've never had a girl in my room before..." he confessed as he messed with his hair. I sat delicately on the edge of his bed and he sat next to me. I could taste the awkward silence that was suffocating the both of us. "So did you see the MTV awards last night?" He asked. I opened my mouth to answer him but before I could get the words out Peter did something strange. He took his shirt off. Without warning, he just pulled his shirt off like it was no big deal. I stared at his nearly bare body with wide eyes. "Sorry. I was hot? Is it hot in here to you? I feel like I'm in a microwave." Said Pete as he stared at the wall. "No I-I-m fine." I stuttered still examining his pale body. "It must be 80 degrees in here." Said Pete as he walked to his dresser and pulled out a pair of black shorts. He then calmly unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. He stood in front of me only in his boxers, which were striped. My mouth dropped in awe as I watched him put on the black shorts. "Do you do this with all your friends....I mean...do you strip in front of everyone you hang out with... or am I special?" Pete thought for a moment then said with a smirk "Nope, you're special." I didn't know what to say to that remark so I just giggled. Pete walked back over to his bed and sat back down. He had still not put back on his shirt. "Can I ask you something?" he said after a moment. I nodded my head slowly as I studied his face. "Do you ever do ..... drugs?" He asked. "No." I said wrinkling my eyebrows. "Oh." He responded staring at the floor. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked, "Do you ever do drugs?" He looked up and stared into my eyes then said with his smooth voice "Would you think less of me I told you I did?" I thought for a second then lowered my voice and said "No. I might worry about you though. I don't want you to hurt yourself." At that statement Pete flashed a huge grin. "I won't get hurt. Don't worry your pretty little head about me." I nodded slowly. Pete then sprung from the bed and walked towards his dresser. He got down on all fours then reached a frail arm behind the dresser. He pulled out a plastic bag of marijuana and flashed me another grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story