Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wipe That Smile Off You're Face

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad

by fob4ever 3 reviews

continued...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-28 - Updated: 2007-04-28 - 2080 words

0Unrated
Jazie and Patrick walk silently down the hallway of the 6th floor. The silence wasnt awkward. It was more comfortable than anything else. They let go of each others hands after shutting the door to Patricks room but were still side by side all the way toward the elevator. Neither of them really knew why they grabbed each others hands in the room, but they, subconciously, knew it had something to do with Pete.

It was close to 12:30 and they were going downstairs for a swim in one of the resorts many elaboratley shaped and decorated pools.

When they got in the elevator, Jazie positioned herself on the wall. Patrick went forward and pushed the button for the first floor, than stood next to Jazie.

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes, admiring his features.

I always loved his sideburns. And the fact that he isnt skinnier than me is very comforting, and mildly adorable. Who am I kidding. Its TOTALLY adorable.

When Patrick looks over at her, sensing eyes on him, she quickly diverts her eyes to the interesting pattern on the wall of the elevator.

He just chuckles, scooting a little closer to her. She looks over at him and smirks. He grabs her hand and laces their fingers together. Her smile grows, but she doesnt move. She just looks back at the wall she was staring at.

As soon as the elevator door opens, Jazie smiles again at Patrick and pulls him along with her, out of the door that directs them to the more secluded pool. Its surrounded by palm trees. It has a section of it thats completely hidden by large rocks and the only thing that is lighting the pool is a light post over by the entrance of the hotel and the moon. Its just light enough to see where they're walking.

Meanwhile...

Pete went to sleep around 11, but woke up and couldnt get back to sleep. He got up and saw that Patrick wasnt back yet from the swim.

"Maybe i could just go check on thwm, to make sure everythings alright."

You just keep telling yourself that Pete. We both know why your really going down there. Jealous much?

Back outside

As soon as they get up to the pool, Jazie strips her shorts off and dives in the pool. She comes back up to see Patrick still standing at the edge of the pool.

"Patrick, what are you doing? Get the hell in here." She points to where she was floating.

He smiles nervously. "Well, here's the thing. I don't do well with water." He shrugs.

Jazie stares blankly at him. "Than why did you agree to come out here to swim with me?"

"I don't know. I wanted to spend time with you. I can swim, I'm just not very graceful." He chuckles. She sighs.

"Now's not the time to be bashful Patrick. Come on. Show me your awsome swimin skills. You show me yours, I'll show you mine." She winks and laughs, splashing him.

He gasps. It felt good because it was scorching out, even at that late hour, but it was the principal of the thing.

"Oh..no...you...did..not...just do that." He wipes his face off.

She smiles triumphantly. "Yes, yes i did. What are you gonna do about that Patrick? Why don't you come in here and punish me." She says tauntingly.

All of a sudden, out of the corner of his eyes, he could see a flash. He turned his head to the direction it came from. He didn't see anything, so he shrugged it off. He starts stepping toward the pool. "Wait, take you shirt off. You can't swim with a shirt on. You wont be aerodynamic. Duh."

He sighs. "Fine. Turn around." She cocks her head to the side. "Why?"

"Because I'm bashful, remember?" She glares. "Fine. Be that way." She turns and dives under the water, swiming farther and farther down the length of the pool.

Patrick walks in and wades in the water, getting a feel for it.

When Jazie pops back up and turns around, Patrick is no where to be found.

"....Patrick?" She waits for an answer, looking around.

"Patrick, whered you go?" She almost yells.

Suddenly, someone pops up right in front of her face. She screams, kicking forward to try and swim away.

Patrick pops up, laughing hysterically. "Shhhhhh jazie. You're going to disturb the guests. Sheesh."

She slaps his shoulder. "That was NOT funny!"

"Yes. Yes it actually was very funny." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Whatever." She pouts, crossing her arms.

He shrugs and turns, diving into the water and swiming away from her. "Hey! I thought you said you sucked at swimming!" She called out even though she knkew he coudltn hear her. He came up as she swam after him.

"No, i said I wasnt graceful. Theres a difference." She looked surprised. "How did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"What i said. You were under water." She swam up in front of him.

"I'm just gifted in various ways. That's one of them." He said nonchalantely.

She laughed, swiming closer to him. "What are the other ways, Mr. Stump?"

He sucked in a deep breath after he felt Jazies hands wrap around his waist. "What are you doin Jazie?" He asked shakily, his nose barely touching her's. Her breath was hot on his face. She smirked.

"I thought we were starting over. Is that not what you want? She asked, pressing her body up to his. She traced a finger down his chest.

Patricks voice was trembling. "Uh...I don't know. I mean, yes. Thats what I want. I just don't think now's the right time for all this." He trys to steady his breath, but with her body so close to his, he's afraid he won't be able to control hiself for much longer.

She pushes off of him a little, giving some space between them. "But what about what you said in the room? I thought we were ok now." She said qietly. She tried not to let her emotions take control, but she thought everything was good between them.

Whats going on with him? One minute he wants something, the next he doesnt. I can't have him fucking around with me like this.

"Yah, i do want to start over. But Petes kind of having a problem with this and i... theres a few things we need to talk about and," Patrick's words were cut off by Jazies lips attacking his.

He intensified the kiss; his body was taking over. His mind was screaming "STOP! You shouldnt be doing this. Tell Jazie! Tell her!" but the message wasnt making it up to his brain. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but she feels so good pressed up against his body. He couldnt stop.

His hands trailed up and down her sides. She gasped quietly when Patricks lips went down her neck, sucking and nipping at the sensetive skin under her ear. Patrick smirked into the kiss at the sound of his name exiting Jazies mouth in the form of a moan.

"Patrick."

One of her legs wrapped around his hips as she pushed him agaisnt the side of the pool. She ran her fingers through his wet hair.

Suddenly, there was a flash. Jazie turned her headto face behind her and Patrick squinted his eyes to see where it was coming from. "What the fuck? Thats the second time..."

"Is that dude holding a camera?" Jazie asked, seeing someone standing next to a rock over on the other side of the pool. When he saw them looking in his direction, he dissapeared around the corner and out of sight.

"Yah. I think he was....what the fuck." Patrick was confused as hell. "Who would take out picture?" Patrick asked.

Jazie shrugged. She looked around. "We should probobly go. You have a bunch of shit to do tomorrow." She said, finally backing away from Patrick. He nodded his head in agreement. Patrick pushed himself up the side and out of the pool. He leaned down and got ahold of Jazies hand and pulled her out as well. They walked over to the chairs they put their towels on. Patrick wrapped a towel around Jazies waste. She smiled and pulled him into a soft, sweet kiss. He smiled and wrapped himself in a towel.

They turned and started walking toward the entrance that leads them to the elevators.

Pete was standing near the pool, in the shadows. He saw everything. He waited for them to go inside before he made his way to the door.

(And NO, he was not the creepy guy with the camera.)

He shook his head.

He still hasnt told her. What an ass. I just wish Jazie knew the whole story. She wouldnt be puting herself out there for him like that. Maybe I should just pull her aside tomorrow and tell her myself. Knowing Patrick, he's going to keep putting it off and putting it off. It hurts to see her with him. But it hurst worse to see her happy with him when Patrick is keeping shit from her.

Pete made it to the elevator and up to the 6th floor. He stepped out and walked around the corner, but stepped back when he was Jazie and Patrick standing in fron of her room.

He peeked around the corner, trying to hear what they were saying.

"Patrick, i don't care what Pete thinks. I like him. But as a friend. I don't want you getting the wrong idea. He can deal with us being together. But nowi don't know if thats even what you want after what you said in the pool." She shrugged off his hand on her shoulder.

"Jaze, i want to be with you. I'm just saying, maybe we should pace ourselves. yah know?" She nods silently.

"Sorry, I wasn'y tring to rush things. You just get me all hot and bothered." She smirked. Patrick blushed.

Pete rolled his eyes.

"Well, what can I say? I've got that sexy swimmers body." he said, stroking his gut. She chuckled and pulled him into a hug.

"Fine. We can take it "slow". Whatever that really means." She looked into his eyes. Than she turned around and started unlocking the door to the suite. Patrick pulled her around by her arm. He pulled her into a sensual kiss.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

"Night." She smiled, than turned and walked into the room and shuting it behind her.

Patrick sighed and started walking toward his room. Pete could hear Patrick humming Almost like Being In Love the whole way.

Pete just glared at the back of his head.

What does she see in that dork? Pete waited until Patrick was in the room before he made his way down the hall and opening the door.

He walked into the room and straight into the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face. He looked in the mirror.

"You really need to step up your game Wentz."

He wiped his face off and exited the bathroom and started toward his room.

"Pete, where you been?" patrick asked. He was changed into his pajamas and holding a glass of water.

"I could ask you the same thing, Mr. Stumph."

"Swimming. I told you." Patrick walked past him and into his room. Before he shut the door, he peaked his head out.

"Were were you though, seriously?"

"I coudlnt sleep, so I went to the gym and did some bench presses." Pete made it up off the top of his head.

Patrick nodded. "Oh, ok. Night." He yawned out the last word.

"Yah. Night." Pete walked into his room and crawled into bed.

I'm not going to get back to sleep. Damn it. So much for beauty rest.

Pete clicked on the tv and sighed.

This has been the longest day of my life. And i think they're only going to get longer.


I did not proofread what so ever. I'm not tired, but it's very late and i should go to bed. I watched American Histroy X today and it made me cry. I recommend everyone watch it, if you havent already. It's amazing. And Edward Nortin is fuckin HOT :) sorry. but yah. R&R. Tell me what you think. Patrick will reviel his secret in the next couple of chapters....maybe.
C:
Sign up to rate and review this story