Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

FIVE

by Sticky 2 reviews

Patrick Joins Our Secret Club. I End Up Paying For Our Place To Stay.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 820 words

0Unrated
We spent the next few months wondering from town to town trying to get a place to stay and a pack of cigarettes. The three of us had gotten quite good at living on our own without any parental supervision. Even during my most mature moments of lust and intoxication I was still just a scared thirteen-year-old girl who hadn't seen her mom and dad in over five months. Peter never talked about his parents, and I hadn't dared to ask about them ever since that day I accidentally slept over his house. Flip was the oldest, He had just turned six-teen, and he took the place as a father figure for me. It seemed insane to everyone around us but we were happy with our little family we had created for ourselves.
It was spring and Flip, Peter, and I were in Philadelphia. Peter had gotten very good at playing the guitar he had purchased a few months ago. He sat on the corner of South and Main Street playing a song for anyone who would listen. He made upwards of two hundred dollars that day. While he begged for money and entrained passer bys, Flip and I scouted the area for someone crazy enough to let three homeless kids stay with them for the weekend. "Let's talk to people in there. They might know someone." Suggested Flip as he led me into a little music shop. The shop was very dark and full of cds and records. We approached the man at the register. Flip greeted him with a drug dealer's handshake. He had messy dread locked hair and snakebite piercings. "What can I help you two with?" Asked the man as he stared at me. I looked away something about him made me uncomfortable. "We need a place to stay for a few days." Explained Flip sounding more grown-up then usual. The man smiled wickedly then said, "I think I know of a place, but you'll have to give me something in return." My heart raced as I watched Flip continue talking with the man. "All right. What do you want? LSD? Pot? Cash?" Then man pushed his hair away from his face then said, "Not sure, we'll negotiate that later. Here's the address. Meet me at the front door around six tonight." Flip thanked him graciously then we walked out of the store. I could feel the man staring at me as I closed the door. I didn't want to sleep any where near him but we didn't really have a choice. Flip and I went to the store and got some snacks then we went to go meet back up with Pete. When got to the corner where we had left Pete we realized he had another kid with him. "Hey, guys. This is my new friend Patrick. Patrick these are the kids I was telling you about." We shook hands with the chubby but good-looking Patrick then sat on the curb next to him. After a moment Flip said, "We found a place to stay with this music store owner." Pete nodded his head then said, "Cool. Patrick will be joining us for the next few nights. So get used to him."
The four of us arrived at the address the music storeowner and given us. And sure enough the creep was there on the doorstep waiting for us. He let us and we all sat in his living room. He stared talking with Pete about music. He seemed to like Peter; every one we met seemed to like Peter. The boys were engrossed in some sports game when the creep who had told us his name was Harry leaned over and stared talking to me. "So, what's the story with you kids. Are you runaways or what?" He asked moving closer to me. My voice trembled I didn't want to talk to him but at the same time I didn't want to be rude, I mean the man did let us stay in his house. "Well, Yeah I guess you could call us that." I said softly. "Oh, You're a very brave little girl. I admire that. If there's anything you need I can get it for you." He said lightly stroking my hand. I wanted to yell at him I wanted to slap him across the face but I didn't I simply thanked him and tired to ignore his wandering hands. "You don't want to watch this stupid football game do you? Come on lets go in the other room and hang out." Whispered Harry as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I silently followed him into the bedroom. "Sit down, Sit down." He urged and I took a seat on the edge of the bed. He closed the door slowly then said "Now, about my payment for letting you and your friends stay with me.."




...reveiws are always nice...
Sign up to rate and review this story