Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Second times the charm

chapter 2

by divachick34 7 reviews

Will a person from Atlanta's past bring jay or terror? will Archie still be there for her? Had to rewrite cuz it diodn't show up in my 'manage stories' collum, so I couldn't update.:)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 482 words

0Unrated
"he's back" Atlanta said quietly hidding her head in his shirt, sobbing once more. He hugged her tighter.

"who's back lan?" he asked softly.

She couldn't say anything, she just sobbed on. He put his head ontop of hers.

"shh it's okay lannie he's gone, i'm here" he said trying to calm her down a little.

"who's back lannie" he tried again.

"Zack" she said so quietly he almost couldn't hear her.

"who's Zack?" He asked

"he..he..he's my ex-boyfriend," she said hugging him tighter.

"what did he do to you?" Archie asked anger rising towords the man who hurt the woman he loved so much.

"he..he..raped me" she said sobbing once more.

"shh, it's okay lannie" he said kissing the top of her head. They sat like that for a while Archie just comforting her, until the team arrived.

They saw Atlanta crying into Archie's shirt and rushed over.

"what happened?" Jay asked out of breath from running.

Atlanta couldn't speak she just let out a couple more sobs. Archie turned to Jay and mouthed 'I'll explain later'

"come on lannie, we'll go home and you can get some sleep." Archie said getting up her still his arms. He put his arms under her thighs and carried her bridal style to the truck. He set her in while eveyone pilled in. Once in he pulled her onto his lap and stroked her hair.

Once they arrived home he carried her to her room and layed her down telling her to get some sleep, and that he'd be back to check on her later. He went downstairs, and found everyon waiting for him in the living room.

"okay what happened to Atlanta" JAy asked right away.

"I don't know if I should tell you, I mean I don't know if lannie would want me to" Archie sighed.

"we need to know what happened" Theesa said

"okay, it was her ex-boyfriend" Archie started

"he..he..he raped her" Archie said putting his head in his hands.They team gasped all at once.

"oh my god poor lan" Theresa cried, she turned to Jay and hugged him, he stroked her hair.

"shh, it'll be okay tessie" Jay said kissing her forehead

"thanks Jay, I love you" she said giving him a light kiss on the lips.

"love you too Tessie" he said kissing her back.

"so how is she doing?' Jay asked Archie

"pretty bad, I'm gonna go check on her." he siad getting up and going to see her.
He arrived at her room and gently opened the door. Atlanta was laying on her bed crying.

Archie walked over and layed behind her hugiing her gently. She was surprised and turned, relaxing when she saw it was Archie. She yuawned and soon they both fell asleep in eachothers arms, not knowing the danger that was about to show it's pressence.
Sign up to rate and review this story