Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

twenty...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 272 words

0Unrated
"OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! HE SHOT HER!" i yelled and covered my eyes.

"shhh!" Mikey and Ray said. i heard Bob laughing. it had only been twenty minutes and i was already freaking out. Frank removed my hands from my face.

"it hasnt even gotton to the good part and you're already screaming" he said and smirked. i didnt know if he meant that seriously or as a perverted joke.

"he shot her in the chest! was i suppossed to not freak out?!?"

"yes" i rolled my eyes and got comfortable on the couch again. Frank leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"you know Gerard is staring at you" i looked at Gerard and sure enough, he was staring at me. when he saw me look at him, he turned away and looked at Nicole, who was just as scared as i was. Gerard whispered something to her. she made a puppy dog face and nodded. he gave her a kiss on the lips. they began to make-out a few seconds later. Frank put his head on my shoulder.

"this sucks...now we gotta watch our exes make-out" Frank whispered.

"yeah, this does suck" i mumbled...

we stared at them make-out til they stopped to take a breath

"10 minutes...i bet we would have lasted longer" Frank whispered.

"we?!?" he took his head off my shoulder and took my face in his hands like he had a couple days ago.

"yes, we...dont you want him to believe that we're going out?!? dont you want to make him jealous?!?"

"yeah, but-" my sentence was cut off by Franks lips attacking mine...
Sign up to rate and review this story