Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Teaching

Shaving & Coming Out Clean

by redex 0 reviews

KakaGai. AU. A series of shorts on the life of two boys who become men who become teachers. Cars, dogs, and sex are involved.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gai, Kakashi - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 419 words

0Unrated
Finally, Gai finished his undressing ritual and slipped into bed. Kakashi watched as the familiar muscles bunched and relaxed into the motion, leaving Gai laid out like a Greek idol just for Kakashi to touch. Sliding his hands over bulky shoulders, he pulled his own efficiently honed body closer so that he could rest his head tenderly against a finely honed pectoral muscle. He was tired, and it was only Monday.

"Gai," he sighed, fingers exploring slowly for any changes from the night before. "Has anyone ever asked you about us?"

He would have liked to have said that it didn't bother him whether or not the kids he taught knew about their continuing relationship, but it did. Somewhere, deep in his heart, he was unwilling to accept that he was safe. Considering how he had been treated as a child, it made sense, but just because he could rationalize it didn't mean that it went away.

A heavy hand stroked his hair, pushing it down in a futile, never-ending gesture.

"I have never told my beautiful children, but if they were to ask I would not like to lie. That would be setting a rather bad example, don't you think?"

Kakashi knew that this was what Gai would say, but he liked hearing it because it made him feel reassured that he really did know Gai as well as he thought. Nodding made the fine hairs on Gai's chest rub against his cheek and was another reassurance: he knew that Gai felt it too and would shave in the morning. Kakashi's own bodily hair was too fine and pale to bother with, but Gai did it for him, sometimes. It was an intimate act done in the shower with Kakashi's shoulder blades pressed against Gai's wet chest as the blade skimmed his chest, arms, naval and down all the way to his ankles. Then Gai would spin him around, running his hands down the smooth skin to make sure he didn't miss a spot. Sex with them both clean and smooth was refreshingly smooth, but always made Kakashi feel overly honest. He did not deserve this like Gai did, and so he always got scruffy again as soon as possible.

He was dozing off as he thought this with Gai's rhythmic stroking and the bodily heat turning his brain off for the night.

He still hadn't figured out why it bothered him so much that one of the kids in his advisor group had discovered he was gay.
Sign up to rate and review this story