Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make A Plan To Love Me

Make A Plan To Love Me

by theblondeone0828 8 reviews

A Patrick one-shot that I wrote at 2:30 in the morning. Could turn into a trilogy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 992 words - Complete

3Moving
With a sigh, Grace gently pulled the sheets off of the bed. Sliding into the bed, she quickly turned onto her stomach.

After a few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to get some sleep, Grace turned her body around and up, so her back was resting against the headboard.

Reaching towards the nightstand, Grace grabbed the remote to the TV and pressed the worn off 'power' button, a late night repeat of the day's 'Access Hollywood'.

Tonight was quite an interesting night for teenagers in Albuquerque, New Mexico. What was a typical rock concert turned into a bitter brawl, as the bass player from the popular band Fall Out Boy got involved in a fist fight.

Grace sighed as she was once again reminded of what she was missing.

No, she's not dating Pete Wentz. Crazy, right?

Smiling, she saw her love on the screen, singing beautifully and playing his guitar as if there weren't thirty people screaming and singing all around him.

And his hoodie. Was he ever going to take that one off?

A supposed security scuffle was the cause of the madness. One of Fall Out Boy's security members got shoved by the venue's security, and that's when things got rough.

Grace's jaw dropped as she saw Pete fly into the crowd, kicking and swinging at the random guy. She heard the screams of "kick his ass" and laughed, trying to imagine Pete ever winning a fight. At the foot of the bed, Bailey, Grace's five month old Maltese puppy lifted her head, trying to understand all the commotion.

He came onto the screen again, and Grace smiled lovingly at the screen. Her smile quickly faded, realizing she hadn't talked to him in almost two weeks. They have been off the wall busy with shows, interviews, photo-shoots and whatnot, and there was no time for him to call her.

Grace patted her hand onto the sheets next to her and Bailey came skipping over, laying down immediately. Grace smiled at the dog, petting her and scratching behind her ear.

Wiping a few silent tears away, Grace muted the TV, and reached over to put the remote back onto the nightstand.

Sliding down under the covers again, she turned onto her side, putting both hands under the pillow and bringing her knees up into a fetal position hoping to get comfortable. The comfort eventually came and within a few minutes, she was fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey's ears perked up as a jingling noise came from the entrance of the condo. She jumped off the bed and walked towards the sound.

Patrick Stump placed his keys onto the granite countertop and dropped his laptop bag onto the kitchen table, glancing at the digital clock on the oven that read 2:16 a.m.

Patrick heard the scratching noise of paws on hardwood floors, and looked down right when the dog lifted his legs to jump onto Patrick, immediately recognizing the human.

Bending his knees, Patrick kneeled down to pet the dog he hadn't seen in months, smiling as her little tail wagged back and forth.

"Hey, Bails. How are ya girl?" Her tail wagged even more.

"You stay out here, now. I'm going to go see your mommy." As if he understood completely, Bailey walked over to her little doggie bed in the living room, and circled it until she found her place to lie down.

Patrick walked down the hallway and into the light-filled bedroom. He unzipped his hoodie, hanging it over the chaise in the room. He slid his jeans off, placing them on top of the hoodie.

Now only in his t-shirt and boxers, Patrick walked around to the unoccupied side of the bed. His eyes sparkled as he saw the woman he would give anything for, laying under the white covers.

His smile quickly faded, realizing she had stained tears all over her face. Pushing the rest of the covers back, Patrick slid into the bed and onto his side.

Patrick caressed the side of Grace's face and placed a kiss on the top of her forehead. Stirring, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Patrick," Grace breathed out, almost as a slight whimper.

Patrick smiled and ran his hand through her hair. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to him.

"Hey, Gracie," Patrick whispered, kissing her hair.

Fully awake now, Grace opened her eyes wide and wrapped her arms around Patrick.

"Patrick," she repeated, not knowing what to say.

He let out a small chuckle, "It's me, baby. I'm home." Grace hugged him tightly to her, tears spilling out of her eyes. One landed onto Patrick's arm, and he gently placed his hand under her chin, bringing her head up to look at him.

"Don't cry, baby. There's nothing to be sad about." Patrick soothed.

Grace smiled and nodded slightly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, you have no idea." She smiled, understanding. Living on a bus for four months with all guys is a huge difference from living with a woman. Much less, your girlfriend.

Patrick rested his chin on top of Grace's head, and pulled her even closer to him. His hand inched up the back of her shirt, rubbing circles onto the small of her back.

After a few moments, Grace spoke. "Never leave me alone. Promise me you'll never forget about me and leave me all alone."

Choosing not to question why she would ever think like that, Patrick just replied.

"I promise. You are my world, Grace. I love you."

"I love you, too." She said, a tear slipping down her face again.

Though this time, she smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, so as I said, I wrote this at 2:30 in the morning, so it might not be that good.
I've been thinking about turning this into a trilogy of one shots. Two more after this.
Let me know if you like it and if I should write more.
Review! I will love you forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story