Categories > TV > House > Alone in the House of Secrets

Alone in the House of Secrets

by MissLady 1 review

House informs the crew that there's a patient with a blood problem, and not one of the usual type--she's drinking it.

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Allison Cameron, Eric Foreman, Gregory House, Lisa Cuddy, Robert Chase, Other - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 312 words

0Unrated
"Who knows how much blood a person can consume before they'll get sick?" House barked as he burst into the meeting room. Chase, Cameron, Foreman, Cuddy, and Stacy all looked up, different levels of annoyance on their faces. It was only nine in the morning and none of them were ready for House's 'Case Opening Quiz'. "Oh, come on. All of you are doctors and none of you know this?"
Chase groaned. "A pint. A human can swallow a pint of blood before they'll get sick." All eyes fell on him.
"Who knows that?" Cuddy asked. Chase smirked at her (none too kindly), then returned his attention to House.
"Why?" the Aussie asked.
"Well, there's a patient in the ER that's vomiting blood, but is also trying to drink it. Just thought you should know." Cuddy was up in a flash, her hands fumbling for her pager.
"Why didn't they call?!" she growled. She bounded out of the room with Chase and the rest of the Ducklings in tow. House and Stacy were left to stare at each other.
"This is a sad excuse to be alone with me," she said lowly. House raised a brow.
"Um, not to burst your bubble here, Princess, but there really is a patient in the ER."
"And the ER people aren't handling it?" When House didn't reply, she nodded. "I told you to stop trying to see me."
"I don't listen well," House whispered, as though the fact was a huge secret (which it wasn't).
"I'll have you fired," Stacy growled. House limped to her, intentionally invading her space.
"If you want me out of here, you can put your hands on my hot, tight little body and make me. Otherwise, I'm not going anywhere." Stacy glowered at him for a moment.
"Well, I am." With that, the moved around him and out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story